Fuck Mark Buerhle

mmmmmbeeer

HSC, ever wonder if we put the phrase "f*** Mark Buehrle" on the sign outside USCF and put him naked on the mound with a bed, that we'd have more people buying tickets than at a cubs game?

Talk about a Ladies Night out... :headbang ;) :lol: :whip

and you know damn well his team mates would get into arguments over which of them would be the biggest draw ---

or just the biggest -

Guest hotsoxchick1
HSC, ever wonder if we put the phrase "f*** Mark Buehrle" on the sign outside USCF and put him naked on the mound with a bed, that we'd have more people buying tickets than at a cubs game?

Talk about a Ladies Night out...  :headbang  ;)  :lol:  :whip

and you know damn well his team mates would get into arguments over which of them would be the biggest draw ---

or just the biggest -

im all for that kind of ladies nite out... i have my ideas on the biggest though so theres no arguement on that one....... ;)

despite the crappy pitching he gave us tonite.... its not fair to rush to judgement as to the casue of it... you dont know for sure hes having a pitty party ............ :rolleyes:

If that would have been Bartolo Colon on the mound instead of Mark Buehrle, you would have calling for his head. :D

i have a sneaky feeling when we finally fire jerry

we will hear a lot of sox players saying the man was overmatched.

Just a gut feeling.

I still can't believe we may not win this division.

Believe it, because it's a very real possibility. :(

Ive b****ed about him of late.  I challenge anyone to call me a JM bashed because i am not.  We are in a pennant race and i cannot tolerate this team underperforming any longer.  Ive blamed the players all season long, calling them mentally weak.  Well maybe, but its time to show leadership or get a new leader.

JM Basher! :o

LOL well, im getting closer and closer to that, but i havent been all season. And rex, im quite sure youd remember so you could hold it against me. ;)

I'm not sure what kind of guy you think I am, Bmr, but I don't plan to hold anything against you. LOL

I had a bad feeling this decision was going to blow up in the worst way. It has now.

As for MB, I lost a lot of respect for him when he turned down that contract, pretty much indicating he was going to leave as soon as possible. I even wanted him to fail eventhough it meant to the expense of the Sox. Since they are fighting for the division, I'd like to see him perform. So, obviously, I want him to pitch well now. No matter how well he does from here on out, I won't be happy for him at all, just the team.

Guest hotsoxchick1
I had a bad feeling this decision was going to blow up in the worst way.  It has now.

As for MB, I lost a lot of respect for him when he turned down that contract, pretty much indicating he was going to leave as soon as possible.  I even wanted him to fail eventhough it meant to the expense of the Sox.  Since they are fighting for the division, I'd like to see him perform.  So, obviously, I want him to pitch well now.  No matter how well he does from here on out, I won't be happy for him at all, just the team.

and it did blow up... cant blame that on mark its jm's fault there for not handling it right.. he caused the chaos in the clubhouse not mark............as for the rest of your statement unless you know what marks feeling ( and im sure you havent consouled him on it) then stfu....you have no idea what the hell your spewing about............

I can't believe this POS pitched as poorly as he did.  If he wasn't up for this game because he still feels sorry for himself over the NY debacle, f*** HIM.  There is absolutely no excuse for giving up 8 runs to the f***ing Tigers.  No excuse for hitting a guy with bases loaded on an 0-2 count.  He showed his age tonight.  Temper tantrums don't win championships.  I really lost a whole lot of respect for him tonight.  I've always thought Buerhle was a stud, but studs don't blow games due to self pity induced lapses of concentration. :fyou

You are a complete moron.