Fuck Mark Buerhle

mmmmmbeeer

I can't believe this POS pitched as poorly as he did. If he wasn't up for this game because he still feels sorry for himself over the NY debacle, f*** HIM. There is absolutely no excuse for giving up 8 runs to the f***ing Tigers. No excuse for hitting a guy with bases loaded on an 0-2 count. He showed his age tonight. Temper tantrums don't win championships. I really lost a whole lot of respect for him tonight. I've always thought Buerhle was a stud, but studs don't blow games due to self pity induced lapses of concentration. :fyou

I can't believe this POS pitched as poorly as he did.  If he wasn't up for this game because he still feels sorry for himself over the NY debacle, f*** HIM.  There is absolutely no excuse for giving up 8 runs to the f***ing Tigers.  No excuse for hitting a guy with bases loaded on an 0-2 count.  He showed his age tonight.  Temper tantrums don't win championships.  I really lost a whole lot of respect for him tonight.  I've always thought Buerhle was a stud, but studs don't blow games due to self pity induced lapses of concentration. :fyou

Who knows why he pitched bad. Maybe he was psyche to pitch against the Yankees and had a let down. Maybe he would have sucked against New York also. The move by JM suck all the wind out of the Sox sails, thats for sure.

Guest hotsoxchick1
I can't believe this POS pitched as poorly as he did.  If he wasn't up for this game because he still feels sorry for himself over the NY debacle, f*** HIM.  There is absolutely no excuse for giving up 8 runs to the f***ing Tigers.  No excuse for hitting a guy with bases loaded on an 0-2 count.  He showed his age tonight.  Temper tantrums don't win championships.  I really lost a whole lot of respect for him tonight.  I've always thought Buerhle was a stud, but studs don't blow games due to self pity induced lapses of concentration. :fyou

despite the crappy pitching he gave us tonite.... its not fair to rush to judgement as to the casue of it... you dont know for sure hes having a pitty party ............ :rolleyes:

This is somehow Jerry Manuel related, I just know it. Come on guys, back me on this one....

-the extra day off hurt Mark

-Mark wanted to pitch yesterday, not today

-my back hurts today, but it was okay yesterday

-?

-?

Guest hotsoxchick1
This is somehow Jerry Manuel related, I just know it.  Come on guys, back me on this one....

-?

-?

it was a long trip from new york to detroit.. and i was tired from the plane ride..???????

you dont know for sure hes having a pitty party ............ :rolleyes:

now HSC, you and I know FOR SURE that MB does not engage in pity parties - that is not the way MB is or operates - he has not having a prime year and he had a rough outing as all pitchers do -

for example,

Clemens gave up 8

D Wells gave up 9

MB gave uo 8

and even Cotts gave up 5!

:lol:

I think it is Mars so close to earth, actually

This is somehow Jerry Manuel related, I just know it.  Come on guys, back me on this one....

-?

-?

it was a long trip from new york to detroit.. and i was tired from the plane ride..???????

and Paulie didn't share last night and the noise from his room kept me awake all night

:whip :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1

-?

-?

and Paulie didn't share last night and the noise from his room kept me awake all night

yeah thats it and he stuck him with the breakfast bill this morning at the hotel diner...... yeah yeah.. and it pissed him off...yeah yeah and.............

Guest hotsoxchick1
now HSC, you and I know FOR SURE that MB does not engage in pity parties - that is not the way MB is or operates - he has not having a prime year and he had a rough outing as all pitchers do -

for example,

Clemens gave up 8

D Wells gave up 9

MB gave uo 8

and even Cotts gave up 5!

:lol:

I think it is Mars so close to earth, actually

cw i know mark doesnt have pity parties... i was just being sarcastic to mmmmm's comments on that part.. yea he pitched like s*** tonite and just as everyone wanted yesterday done and over with i would like today to be the same.......

-?

-?

yeah thats it and he stuck him with the breakfast bill this morning at the hotel diner...... yeah yeah.. and it pissed him off...yeah yeah and.............

...I thought Cotts was going again today, he only threw 34 pitches yesterday. :huh:

Guest hotsoxchick1

-?

-?

...I thought Cotts was going again today, he only threw 34 pitches yesterday. :huh:

ommfg.....rotflmmfao..... i spit my pepsi all over the computer moniter......thanks alot........ :lol: :lol: :lol:

-?

-?

ommfg.....rotflmmfao..... i spit my pepsi all over the computer moniter......thanks alot........ :lol: :lol: :lol:

...Higginson wasn't supposed to put his bat there. Didn't he know I was gonna groove it right there. f***in' Manuel musta tipped him off.

Guest hotsoxchick1

-?

-?

...Higginson wasn't supposed to put his bat there. Didn't he know I was gonna groove it right there. f***in' Manuel musta tipped him off.

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol ok stop for a minute i gotta clean this mess up ......hang on.....

Yeah, thats something else we can blame on our manager...

:huh:

I dont know about anyone else but ive blamed very little on Jerry Manuel this season. I dotn think hes a good manager, but moslty the players are responsible. However, 10-15 games a year are or can be decided by the manager. The players have cost us wins, and the manager has cost us wins. Overall we have great talent, with little mental strength and leadership. To stick up for Manuel is wrong, as is the constant bashing of him. I just think JM should have left a good thing alone. MB wanted to pitch, the team is rolling, hes a potential ace, let him go.

-?

-?

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol ok stop for a minute i gotta clean this mess up ......hang on.....

...what the hell is all this sticky stuff all over the keyboard? How the hell am I gonna pitch with this stuff all over my hands? MANUEL!! THIS YOUR IDEA OF A JOKE!?!

I'm what I would call a JM put-upper. I don't really like him, but I don't have any major problems with him. I can put up with him. I don't like the fact that alot of people, not necessarily you BMR, tend to put too much of this teams problems at his feet. Everyone should be held accountable.

I'm what I would call a JM put-upper. I don't really like him, but I don't have any major problems with him. I can put up with him. I don't like the fact that alot of people, not necessarily you BMR, tend to put too much of this teams problems at his feet. Everyone should be held accountable.

Ive b****ed about him of late. I challenge anyone to call me a JM bashed because i am not. We are in a pennant race and i cannot tolerate this team underperforming any longer. Ive blamed the players all season long, calling them mentally weak. Well maybe, but its time to show leadership or get a new leader.

Guest hotsoxchick1

cw i know mark doesnt have pity parties...

sorry HSC I failed to be more clear on what I was trying to say - I got your point and was trying to agree and it came out wrong - sorry -

I remain a diehard MB fan as always

sorry cw i re read.. ya know its hard to comprehend when i have had a few... had to drown this game out for a bit.... i didnt mean it sarcastic......i know what you meant now......i think i did then too but i lost my train of thought to finish what i was gonna say after that...this gosh damn team does that to me sometimes...... :cheers

Guest hotsoxchick1

-?

-?

...what the hell is all this sticky stuff all over the keyboard? How the hell am I gonna pitch with this stuff all over my hands? MANUEL!! THIS YOUR IDEA OF A JOKE!?!

lol are you old roman reincarnated>????? your starting to sound alot like him......lol lol lol.........