White Sox vs Rays - 4/26 - 6:10 - CSN - Game 2 of 4

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok cool. Man I'm proud of this team. They fight always to comeback. What a gutsy performance by the pen last night. Then the ninth inning was the most fun I've had in a long time. Hope last night sparks a nice long win streak. I'll be DVRing it because I'll be watching the UFC fights

Game is also on MLB Network for the out of market folks.

It is the secondary game for MLBN, which means you will only get it if you are in the home market for one of the two teams in the primary game, which is Reds/Braves.

Fortunately for me, I am in the Reds home market so I will get this game. Sox are not scheduled to be the primary MLBN game through at least the end of May.

QUOTE (raBBit @ Apr 26, 2014 -> 12:21 PM)
Not quite thread worthy, but how about Tyler Flowers? Away from the bat he is carrying a 39% caught stealing rate. That's outstanding. I am reluctant to be sold on him as a hitter but he definitely has an improved approach and has started gunning guys down.

Brian McCann? We don't need no stinkin' Brian McCann!

Seriously though, how awesome would it be if Tyler turned his career around this season and became a legit starting catcher? I hope he's for real and can keep it going a full season. One less hole to have to fill this offseason.

Edited by DashFan

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Apr 26, 2014 -> 03:51 PM)
Sad isn't it.

I'm interested to see what they can get out of him. He's got talent if something can be tweeked, maybe he harnesses it.

It is indeed sad that we're playing the waiver game - if that's what you where referring to... :)