White Sox vs Rays - 4/26 - 6:10 - CSN - Game 2 of 4

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Robin having another stupid game. No excuse for Danks to still be in there with this many pitches. Not protecting one of the "reliable" starters given the other injuries is inexcusable.

Edited by fathom

QUOTE (Hawkfan @ Apr 27, 2014 -> 01:04 AM)
What about the bullpen?

Rather let the bullpen blow a game that's probably going to be lost anyways than have Danks throw a career high in pitches. Did they not learn their lesson with Sale?

QUOTE (flavum @ Apr 27, 2014 -> 02:06 AM)
Wonder when the last time somebody played for three different teams before May 1st.

Not a pitcher but Casper Wells was on 4 different April teams last year. I don't think he even played for 2 of them but he was on the bench

Edited by Buehrle>Wood

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 27, 2014 -> 01:04 AM)
Rather let the bullpen blow a game that's probably going to be lost anyways than have Danks throw a career high in pitches. Did they not learn their lesson with Sale?

Maybe. You can't pitch without ever throwing a career high.

QUOTE (flavum @ Apr 27, 2014 -> 01:15 AM)
Off topic, but do people actually watch Cubs games? If their ratings aren't terrible, they should be.

Even I've stopped watching. I'll check out their minor league guys...so far, Kris Bryant has been incredible and Javy Baez has been about as bad as Matt Davidson.