5/6 at Cubs

flavum

QUOTE (fathom @ May 6, 2014 -> 09:19 PM)
Insane strike zone

Since 3rd inning he is given 8 more inches to Jackson on corner. Yet to see Sox pitcher get the same treatment.

Edited by Soxfest

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (chisoxfan310 @ May 6, 2014 -> 09:28 PM)
Conor is back tomorrow correct? It'll be nice to get him and Paulie into the lineup tomorrow (assuming it's Paulie since a lefty is on the mound).

He can be activated but I doubt he plays tomorrow against a lefty.

QUOTE (Bigsoxhurt35 @ May 6, 2014 -> 08:24 PM)
Ofcourse our offense is struggling. It's cold, no leadoff hitter, Conor is out whose been hitting well.

And Dunn is out too, so of course the offense is going to look different.

Actually, Sierra's 3/3, so it's not like that sub for Dunn is hurting us tonight, it's pretty much everyone besides Beckham and Sierra.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ May 6, 2014 -> 09:32 PM)
Why pinch hit with Adam now?? nobody on base to lead off the inning. Put Garcia up there and let him get on base

Well Dunn gets on base at over a 40 percent clip. Good to lead off with that. Garcia hasn't been as terrible as expected with the bat so far but he shouldn't be your first ph.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ May 6, 2014 -> 09:34 PM)
Well Dunn gets on base at over a 40 percent clip. Good to lead off with that. Garcia hasn't been as terrible as expected with the bat so far but he shouldn't be your first ph.

When you know they have a lefty warming up in the bullpen I think it is smart. Especially with Beckham up 3rd in the inning. Would be a good double switch... But I don't expect Robin to be that smart