White Sox Winner!!!

Kyyle23

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 7, 2014 -> 10:47 PM)
Cubs' announcers still whining about the Nieto walk, which preceded the Beckham homer.

.356 average coming into tonight against the Cubs for Gordo.

Carlos Lee-esque.

I asked this the other day on facebook about just who the eff the Cubs announcers even were. I don't live in Chicago...nor give two s***s about watching them...but GOOD GOD are they awful!!!! They make Bob Brenly exciting. That's the best "America's Team" can actually come up with.....geez us. f***ing horrible....

QUOTE (Wanne @ May 7, 2014 -> 10:02 PM)
I asked this the other day on facebook about just who the eff the Cubs announcers even were. I don't live in Chicago...nor give two s***s about watching them...but GOOD GOD are they awful!!!! They make Bob Brenly exciting. That's the best "America's Team" can actually come up with.....geez us. f***ing horrible....

It was Pat Hughes and Ron Coomer on the radio feed, in this case.

I've gotten superstitious this series, I haven't turned it to the Score (Farmer/DJ) once, so I don't want to ruin the momentum, haha.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (Wanne @ May 7, 2014 -> 11:02 PM)

Yet they are infinitely more enjoyable to listen to than Hawk. Free Mike Huff!!!

QUOTE (Wanne @ May 7, 2014 -> 11:02 PM)

Disagree. Kasper is really, really good. I would love Kasper and Stone in the booth for the Sox.

Disagree. Kasper is really, really good. I would love Kasper and Stone in the booth for the Sox.

I also like Kasper. He's very knowledgeable and he has enough excitement about his team that he's not dull but not so much excitement that he drives you nuts.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ May 8, 2014 -> 10:13 AM)
Soxtalk's opinion on John Danks "stuff"= whatever the radar gun says. If it says 88, he obviously has nothing even though he isn't being hit hard.

By your metric then, the only way a pitcher can be bad is if the most recent outcome was poor? I'd advise you to look at Danks overall since injury and then tell me you're pleased with what he is now. I am not.

Edited by Jose Paniagua