Mothers Day Game Thread Sox vs Dbags

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ May 11, 2014 -> 03:12 PM)
Please please add another outfielder to this roster. ADA is unplayable against LHP. Leury is a waste of a roster spot right now.

ADA is unplayable period.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 11, 2014 -> 03:12 PM)
Please please add another outfielder to this roster. ADA is unplayable against LHP. Leury is a waste of a roster spot right now.

I'd rather have him in CF right now than De Aza

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ May 11, 2014 -> 01:29 PM)
Marshall not hitting his spots. 2 times catcher set up inside and he threw it low and away that Abreu fouled off. Maybe we can get to him.

Nope threw some good changeups and stayed away from the middle of the plate with the hard stuff.

DeAza 2/37 against LHP this season, gave them another run defensively in the 1st inning...last thing you want to do is give a rookie pitcher the lead and some confidence.

Sigh.

Francisco in the 92-93 range, hit 94 as his high once.

Edited by caulfield12

Thanks guys, i know he was with the sox at some point. I know rhwre was a korean guy traded with him or to tbe red sox in that trade. I know anthony webster went in that deal

Goldschmidt doesn't even have a hit this series.

Oh, well, the DBacks have actually been playing pretty well the last week or so. They've won their last two road series, including once against the Brewers. Looking to return home 6-3. I think Reed has 5 saves during that stretch as well.

QUOTE (JoshPR @ May 11, 2014 -> 02:45 PM)
Thanks guys, i know he was with the sox at some point. I know rhwre was a korean guy traded with him or to tbe red sox in that trade. I know anthony webster went in that deal

Byeong An or something like that.

Pollock has been killing us this series.

Francisco manages to extricate himself.

Edited by caulfield12

Something

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 11, 2014 -> 04:47 PM)
Byeong An or something like that.

Pollock has been killing us this series.

Francisco manages to extricate himself.

something like that. Maybe AK

QUOTE (flavum @ May 11, 2014 -> 02:49 PM)
A week ago, I didn't think the Sox had a prayer in Cleveland. Hope it turns out that way today.

Well, Reed almost gave the lead away yesterday.

Don't know that it's going to happen two consecutive days, but we all know a Reed save is usually shaky.

Sox just hitting that first "flat" stage of the season. The offense was due to fall back eventually...and we can't expect to stay at .500 with Carroll, Noesi and Rienzo in the rotation. That's the kind of pitching you would expect at the back end of Houston's rotation.