White Sox @ Astros - 5/17 - 3:10 - WGN - Game 2 of 3

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the game. In fact, I think I got in a few frames on TV (I sat in the second row out in RF).

Before the game, I was able to get a ball from Scott Caroll during BP, which was pretty cool.

Anyway, I knew Noesi was in trouble after he gave up a hit to Altuve on the first pitch. When Noesi doesn't have much of anything, he's absolutely awful. Thankfully, he started mixing in some off-speed stuff to keep the Astros in check for the next 5 innings.

QUOTE (chw42 @ May 18, 2014 -> 12:30 AM)
I was at the game. In fact, I think I got in a few frames on TV (I sat in the second row out in RF).

Before the game, I was able to get a ball from Scott Caroll during BP, which was pretty cool.

Anyway, I knew Noesi was in trouble after he gave up a hit to Altuve on the first pitch. When Noesi doesn't have much of anything, he's absolutely awful. Thankfully, he started mixing in some off-speed stuff to keep the Astros in check for the next 5 innings.

You could tell when Cooper went out to talk to him that he was talking mechanics. He kept making the same hand motion, starting high and going low. I am guessing he was giving him the "throw downhill" speech, and might have been tipping again.