5/19 White Sox @ KCR

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Marty34 @ May 20, 2014 -> 12:49 AM)
The poor fielding is obscuring the real problem which is starting Noesi, Danks, and Carroll back-to-back-to-back.

With Sale out, do the Sox have the worst starting rotation in all of baseball? Sure seems that way.

QUOTE (South Side Fireworks Man @ May 19, 2014 -> 07:51 PM)
No, the real problem is the Sox aren't making routine plays.

No, the real problem is no starting pitching. Defenses, like yesterday against Danks for example, can't defend home runs.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 19, 2014 -> 07:52 PM)
At one point tonight, Carroll had given up 27 hits in his last 9.1 innings. That's one of the worst stat lines I've ever seen.

Yep whether GB makes the play or not Mr.Carroll needs to go.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ May 19, 2014 -> 07:58 PM)
Yep whether GB makes the play or not Mr.Carroll needs to go.

Carroll is just an emergency stop gap. The only reason he's here is because Paulino sucked, Sale is fragile, Danks lost his velocity due to surgery and Johnson mysteriously lost his velocity for some unknown reason. I can't help but pull for guys like Carroll and Noesi.

But I agree, once Sale comes back, Carroll has to go.

QUOTE (Marty34 @ May 19, 2014 -> 08:55 PM)
No, the real problem is no starting pitching. Defenses, like yesterday against Danks for example, can't defend home runs.

Yeah but the defense doesn't catch the ball pitchers tend to nibble trying to get swings and misses instead of trusting the defense.

QUOTE (Dunt @ May 19, 2014 -> 08:13 PM)
What did someone just say to Alexei in the dugout? Looks like De Aza had to separate him from someone

Saw that as well. Was in a commercial from 24 flipped saw his HR. I thought the way he reacted to Eaton was weired when he crossed home. Then he got into the dugout showed Alexi taking a step forward from the back of the dugout and De AZa holding him back saying something to calm him down.

QUOTE (Frank_Thomas35 @ May 20, 2014 -> 02:17 AM)
Saw that as well. Was in a commercial from 24 flipped saw his HR. I thought the way he reacted to Eaton was weired when he crossed home. Then he got into the dugout showed Alexi taking a step forward from the back of the dugout and De AZa holding him back saying something to calm him down.

Great, Eaton's upset the veterans again :)