5/21- CWS @ KCR

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't been able to watch a single Sox game this year [major crys :'(], but how has Beckham been looking? I see his average up around .275, and that makes me happy, but does he LOOK like a .275 hitter?

QUOTE (TitoMB @ May 21, 2014 -> 05:45 PM)
I haven't been able to watch a single Sox game this year [major crys :'(], but how has Beckham been looking? I see his average up around .275, and that makes me happy, but does he LOOK like a .275 hitter?

I think he's looked better than a .275 hitter. It's like something clicked and the dude is hitting the ball hard.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ May 21, 2014 -> 05:47 PM)
I think he's looked better than a .275 hitter. It's like something clicked and the dude is hitting the ball hard.

Fantastic! I still have hope that he can salvage his career. I just remember those first few months when he came up in '09, slapping the ball to all the gaps, hitting doubles like it was nothing.

Get back to there Beckham!

QUOTE (TitoMB @ May 21, 2014 -> 07:45 PM)

He looks like it is 2009.