GAME THREAD 5/23 - WHAT'S YOUR VECTOR, HECTOR?

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ May 24, 2014 -> 04:02 AM)
Good call

Way to pick out that post after a huge huge win and great clutch piece of hitting by Dunn. Why not enjoy the win like I am and not pick on one single post?!

GO SOX! Nice win, Mr. Dunn.

I also told Adam to elevate in a post and he did.

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (fathom @ May 24, 2014 -> 04:05 AM)
That is one of the longer walk-off homers you'll see. Seems like the Sox have had a ton of walk-off homers on Friday nights the last few years.

I can't believe he didn't bury a breaking ball that Adam likes to wave at. He put it right where Stoney said he wanted it.

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 23, 2014 -> 11:05 PM)
Way to pick out that post after a huge huge win and great clutch piece of hitting by Dunn. Why not enjoy the win like I am and not pick on one single post?!

GO SOX! Nice win, Mr. Dunn.

Actually I came back into the thread for the first time after they lost the lead and that was the post my page was stuck on, and it made me laugh considering the circumstances.

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ May 24, 2014 -> 05:09 AM)
Dunn has come up huge lately with 3 game winning hits , possibly in the last 3 Sox wins.

It's hard to keep hating the big fella after reading that article on him, listening to him post game and of course this epic homer vs. the Yankees. Think about all of New York being furious all because of Big Adam.

Maybe he's destined to be a Sox for the next five years or so if he'll take about 5-7 mill a year.

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 23, 2014 -> 11:13 PM)
It's hard to keep hating the big fella after reading that article on him, listening to him post game and of course this epic homer vs. the Yankees. Think about all of New York being furious all because of Big Adam.

Maybe he's destined to be a Sox for the next five years or so if he'll take about 5-7 mill a year.

Not going to gloss over his previous few years, but I don't think there's been much debate that he's a pretty quality dude.

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 23, 2014 -> 11:13 PM)

lol Greg, you would have never said any of this 10 minutes ago.

QUOTE (chw42 @ May 24, 2014 -> 04:16 AM)
lol Greg, you would have never said any of this 10 minutes ago.

I know but at some point if he keeps succeeding you have to give him props.