White Sox vs Yankees Game thread 5/25

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (South Side Fireworks Man @ May 25, 2014 -> 08:06 PM)
Nobody hustled on that play. Soriano just jogged into 2nd and De Aza didn't really hustle after that ball and just lollipopped the throw in. Everything seems flat this game for some reason.

Demoralizing loss yesterday combined with facing Tanaka had all the makings of a bad game today. It happens, but they can't let it carry into the Indians series

QUOTE (South Side Fireworks Man @ May 25, 2014 -> 02:06 PM)
Nobody hustled on that play. Soriano just jogged into 2nd and De Aza didn't really hustle after that ball and just lollipopped the throw in. Everything seems flat this game for some reason.

Beckham set the tone

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ May 25, 2014 -> 02:03 PM)
If De Aza hustled and had some kind of an arm he could have made a play out of that

De Aza just is not any good, he should of never been offered arbitration last winter. I was all for letting him go others on the board just love De Aza, I never saw anything in the guy.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Soxfest @ May 25, 2014 -> 02:10 PM)
De Aza just is not any good, he should of never been offered arbitration last winter. I was all for letting him go others on the board just love De Aza, I never saw anything in the guy.

I liked him back in 2012 but since then he's been bad, especially with the mental aspect of his game.

QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ May 25, 2014 -> 02:12 PM)
De Aza has made so many line drive outs lately. Surely that can't continue.

It is Memorial Day Weekend he is a .175 hitter, the big turn around is not going to happen.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ May 25, 2014 -> 02:14 PM)
Here you come with that stupid stat again.. The dude isn't good just let it go

I didn't even mention any stat. I'm just saying he's made a lot of line drive outs lately. That's not a stat.

He's obviously had a bad year. But he's been a good player for a number of years. I'm not giving up yet.

QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ May 25, 2014 -> 02:16 PM)
I didn't even mention any stat. I'm just saying he's made a lot of line drive outs lately. That's not a stat.

He's obviously had a bad year. But he's been a good player for a number of years. I'm not giving up yet.

We all know what stat you would inferring when mentioning line drives..

A number of years??