Indians @ White Sox Game Thread 5/28

glangon

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ May 28, 2014 -> 06:32 PM)
If someone told you before the season Paulino and Johnson would be as bad as they were, Noesi would be getting starts. Scott Carroll would be getting starts. Sale would be on the DL. Abreu and Eaton would be DLd, would anyone really think this team would be anywhere near .500?

That's what's so amazing really. We're not a contender to begin with. I'm damn proud of this team and Ventura and his staff deserve credit for keeping them afloat. I'll rip Ventura when necessary but I'll also give him his dues.

QUOTE (Bigsoxhurt35 @ May 28, 2014 -> 07:44 PM)
I personally could care less. I enjoy the game of baseball even though at times it's slow. It's baseball I like to relax and enjoy it

I don't mind a long game if the pace is alright, but the amount of time between pitches is getting crazy.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 28, 2014 -> 07:51 PM)
Some horrible swings vs House so far. Still can't get over that PK isn't facing a LHP, yet faced Masterson last night.

He's hurt

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ May 28, 2014 -> 06:46 PM)
I don't mind a long game if the pace is alright, but the amount of time between pitches is getting crazy.

I agree with that. I thought they issued a warning if it took more than 20 seconds to make your pitch, no?