Padres vs White Sox 1:10 CT

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm done with this game. This is a game where the Sox's current weaknesses are showing up and it appears the pitching is horrific today with the bullpen about to have to pitch a ton of innings. Not in the mood for it.

GO SOX! Wake up and prove me wrong, but today's game has the makings of a lousy one.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ May 31, 2014 -> 03:36 PM)
This taking way too long.

They kept telling us that the replay should be done by the time the manager comes out to request it. It seems like that should be possible but it doesn't happen.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 31, 2014 -> 02:38 PM)
They kept telling us that the replay should be done by the time the manager comes out to request it. It seems like that should be possible but it doesn't happen.

MLB has to do something about the manager coming out and standing around to see what the clubhouse guy says thumbs up or thumbs down.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ May 31, 2014 -> 03:40 PM)
MLB has to do something about the manager coming out and standing around to see what the clubhouse guy says thumbs up or thumbs down.

I don't think I'd mind that nearly as much if the New York replay was already done by the time he officially requested it.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 31, 2014 -> 02:43 PM)
I don't think I'd mind that nearly as much if the New York replay was already done by the time he officially requested it.

If it worked that way the system would be very good.

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ May 31, 2014 -> 02:56 PM)
not watching the game just following the box but good god seems like hitting with RISP has been horse s*** for 2 weeks now.

Dam near non existent.