June 2 Game Thread Sox vs Dodgers

Heads22

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Revenge for this game that Robin pulled him...

http://www.baseball-reference.com/boxes/LA...201206170.shtml

(surprised Lillibridge was still on the Sox two years ago-seems longer. He was traded a week after this game)

BTW, when the Dodgers start Kershaw, Haren, and Beckett, the team is 13-14 this season. No excuses getting swept in this series.

Edited by flavum

I'll be there 7 rows up behind home plate on the left handed batters box - perfect spot for a lefty / lefty show down. Still a bit disappointed that Sale isn't going but it'll still be a great matchup. I'm hopeful for a white sox winner!!

QUOTE (raBBit @ Jun 2, 2014 -> 12:16 PM)
Quintana was absolutely ridiculous those first couple months of 2012.

I'm predicting Abreu will strike out in four or less pitches in his first AB.

I want to see Abreu take a bunch of pitches in his first AB, even if it ends in a K. He's never seen a curveball like this one; he's not likely going to be able to swing the rust off so easily. Could mess with his timing.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jun 2, 2014 -> 05:33 PM)
Long Abreu vs Puig segment on sportscenter. Nice pub.

They had a special on Abreu on mlb network a little while ago too , about his family , it was nice to see

I'm getting excited! This will be my first Sox game this year. I'm leaving the office in about an hour.. who all is going? I'm sitting about 20 feet to the right of the Sox dugout.

So glad Abreu is back!

QUOTE (TitoMB @ Jun 2, 2014 -> 07:32 PM)
I'm getting excited! This will be my first Sox game this year. I'm leaving the office in about an hour.. who all is going? I'm sitting about 20 feet to the right of the Sox dugout.

So glad Abreu is back!

That's awesome man enjoy the game. It will be a packed crowd tonight stay safe with some of those nuts at Chavez Ravine around.