White Sox vs. Dodgers game #2

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Jun 3, 2014 -> 09:21 PM)
The Beckham double preceding the Abreu HR just missed getting out , off the very top of the wall.

It is a moot point with the home run, but I thought it ricocheted off the stairway, I thought it was out

Abreu really makes you feel like you're watching something special in progress. How can someone hit homers on a pace like this? It's crazy to think that it's been done before.

QUOTE (Melissa1334 @ Jun 3, 2014 -> 09:32 PM)
I don't care what hawk says I still think tulo>>alexei lol just my opinion though

I agree not one GM in a open draft would take Alexi over Tulo. Hawk sounds so stupid on this tangent.

QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ Jun 4, 2014 -> 03:29 AM)
What did he say, I have Vin

Basically that McGwire is a gentleman and he only took that to get over a foot injury and it was legal and that was only reason why!!

Stone: he was awfully skinny that first year

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jun 4, 2014 -> 03:34 AM)
I agree not one GM in a open draft would take Alexi over Tulo. Hawk sounds so stupid on this tangent.

Eh that doesn't matter to me, apparently no GM would take Sale ever either.

QUOTE (Jake @ Jun 3, 2014 -> 09:31 PM)
Abreu really makes you feel like you're watching something special in progress. How can someone hit homers on a pace like this? It's crazy to think that it's been done before.

It is crazy to think how much he would have if he didn't miss games.. Probably would have 21-23