2014 White Sox draft pick thread

southsider2k5

http://bustedcoverage.com/2014/06/05/carlo...d-keely-warren/

CHEERLEADER STALKERS!!!

C'mon, she's like the girl next door although bordering on anorexic in some of her pictures.

The irony is that Keely is a cheerleader for East Carolina, which is home of the coveted Jeff Hoffman, who we were arguably set to draft before the TJ surgery.

Is she going to join Team Hoffman now?

PS...One of those pictures, the NC State jerseys look not too far off from the 1983 Sox jerseys. Weird.

Edited by caulfield12

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jul 10, 2014 -> 01:55 AM)
http://bustedcoverage.com/2014/06/05/carlo...d-keely-warren/

CHEERLEADER STALKERS!!!

C'mon, she's like the girl next door although bordering on anorexic in some of her pictures.

The irony is that Keely is a cheerleader for East Carolina, which is home of the coveted Jeff Hoffman, who we were arguably set to draft before the TJ surgery.

Is she going to join Team Hoffman now?

PS...One of those pictures, the NC State jerseys look not too far off from the 1983 Sox jerseys. Weird.

Not all that hot

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Jul 10, 2014 -> 01:48 AM)
Man, that's really sad. And now I regret tweeting at her this afternoon asking if "her boy" was coming to Chicago tonight to sign. Whoops!

I am sure it will be conflicting to root for her ex to succeed on her favorite team. Unless they ended on good terms, which is just silly. Who does that? :P

QUOTE (southside hitman @ Jul 10, 2014 -> 12:16 PM)
I am sure it will be conflicting to root for her ex to succeed on her favorite team. Unless they ended on good terms, which is just silly. Who does that? :P

Would be even more interesting if she ended up dating someone, say, Brett Austin. Then she can watch her X and her current play catch for her favorite baseball team.

QUOTE (Harry Chappas @ Jul 9, 2014 -> 03:11 PM)
So he took a few weeks off stays to throw close to home to close out the year and starts game five of the 2015 season. No need to put him on the 40 man for the winter unless it is part of the deal.

Works for me.

Pretty sure the new CBA got rid of that.

1 thing I learned watching the blackhawks and how management, esp the gm both tallan and bowman,

have staggered their prospects esp true in the parent club where they don't have all their eggs in the same

age bracket.

now working with a clean slate I wonder if the sox will try the same thing. if you look at it, they have the beginning

of the staggered needing more in the 22-24 range. the sox pitching staff is looking great esp with Rodon signing. the

sox have good replacement in the middle infielders except, imho, ss. the sox have a potential for a good outfield esp

when avi comes back. the sox need help in catching and relief.

I am ready excited with how the team is starting to look like next yr. with this yr trade season coming or next yr

off season trades..... who knows.

Clint Longenecker ‏@Clint_BA 5m

Early indications are that 10 teams went over bonus pool and will pay the overage tax. White Sox, Cubs and Pirates spent most over pool

5 highest spending teams in 2014 draft: No. 1 Marlins, No. 2 White Sox and No. 3 Blue Jays, No. 4 Cubs and No. 5 Royals.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 18, 2014 -> 02:53 PM)
Clint Longenecker ‏@Clint_BA 5m

Early indications are that 10 teams went over bonus pool and will pay the overage tax. White Sox, Cubs and Pirates spent most over pool

5 highest spending teams in 2014 draft: No. 1 Marlins, No. 2 White Sox and No. 3 Blue Jays, No. 4 Cubs and No. 5 Royals.

That's a far cry from previous years