White Sox vs Tigers

Kyyle23

QUOTE (Bigsoxhurt35 @ Jun 9, 2014 -> 06:51 PM)
:lol: you're f***ing crazy or trolling. The guys never faced these pitchers. He'll adjust and be fine. He also needs a better hitter behind him.

He is still right.. He will obviously get better and start recognizing it more but as of right now, the guy is right (unfortunately)

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No he just needs to sit for a day and get his head straight because he is completely lost up there right now and can't adjust either. Or maybe the flight back to Chicago fixed him, who knows. And don't get me wrong, he's the best hitter on the team

QUOTE (flavum @ Jun 9, 2014 -> 07:14 PM)
Looks like tomorrow night could be a washout. Since the Tigers are already making up a bunch of games in August, I could see a doubleheader Wednesday or Thursday.

Detroit could be fatigued big time come august and september

QUOTE (Bigsoxhurt35 @ Jun 9, 2014 -> 07:33 PM)
What happened I'm on mlb game cast tonight

Martinez hit a deep fly ball, Eaton gets a good jump and grabs it just before slamming into the wall. Hawk narrates it as if it is Willie Mays, which adds a bit to the melodrama of the moment (it was a good catch though)

QUOTE (Tmar @ Jun 9, 2014 -> 07:12 PM)
No he just needs to sit for a day and get his head straight because he is completely lost up there right now and can't adjust either. Or maybe the flight back to Chicago fixed him, who knows. And don't get me wrong, he's the best hitter on the team

They just did that in Anaheim.