Sox vs. Royals, Game 2, 1:10 PM CT

Jake

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 14, 2014 -> 02:55 PM)
The Sox talent evaluators do need some help though. Flowers and L. Garcia appear to not be big leaguers and Beckham was a bust for that slot he was selected. Also our minor league outfielders that were supposed to be amazing and were picked high stink as well. What's more, Viciedo appears to be blah at best. All I ask is more efficient talent evaluation!

Cause that's so easy.

Sure struck out on those Sale and Quintana guys.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 14, 2014 -> 02:55 PM)
The Sox talent evaluators do need some help though. Flowers and L. Garcia appear to not be big leaguers and Beckham was a bust for that slot he was selected. Also our minor league outfielders that were supposed to be amazing and were picked high stink as well. What's more, Viciedo appears to be blah at best. All I ask is more efficient talent evaluation!

That can be said for all other 29 organizations too. Everyone misses on draft picks, and everyone trades for mediocre talent.

QUOTE (flavum @ Jun 14, 2014 -> 08:26 PM)
It's just better to assume Flowers is going to K. Don't kill yourself over him. He'll be gone soon enough.

Needless to say, the catcher of the future isn't currently in the organization.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 14, 2014 -> 09:27 PM)
Needless to say, the catcher of the future isn't currently in the organization.

It was easy to root for Flowers. Seems like a nice guy, but it's embarrassing now. He should be DFA'ed or sent down.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jun 14, 2014 -> 03:31 PM)
Hawk it is past June 8th what a worthless promo for split season tickets it ended last Sunday. Does anyone proof read what they want Hawk to say?

Some intern likely forgot to swap out the old reads. Or maybe Hawk didn't notice the note on the top that states when the read expires. Or maybe no one even cares at all.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jun 14, 2014 -> 09:34 PM)
I can't believe we play this shifty right when I get to go to a couple games. Is there any chance we win tomorrow

It doesn't look good right now.

The catching problem was inevitable.

Flowers is who he is. Major hole in his swing.

With the Sox committed to keeping Nieto on the big-league roster all season because of the Rule 5 situation, I'm not sure what the answer is.

No other catcher in the system ready to contribute. Phegley has been blah at AAA.

It's a stretch to believe Kevan Smith is ready.

What's the solution?