Official NHL 2014-15 Thread

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jun 22, 2015 -> 05:20 PM)
This. At least Eklund gets one rumor/trade right out of every 50. Jaeckel is batting .000 Kane was suppose to be dealt every year according to him.

that is why i really don't look at any of the publish rumors on nhl rumor site. they are all horrible.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 23, 2015 -> 12:26 PM)
The other interesting part of that is the floor is $52.8 million. Teams that are significantly under include Arizona, Nashville, Buffalo, and New Jersey.

Bickell to Arizona for a 7th round draft pick works for me.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jun 23, 2015 -> 05:28 PM)
Bickell to Arizona for a 7th round draft pick works for me.

even if the hawks has to give up a 2 and a 3 rounder for clubs that need players to make the floor of the contract.

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Jun 24, 2015 -> 12:48 AM)
Chris Kuc ‏@ChrisKuc 5m5 minutes ago

Hearing Stars, Penguins and Panthers are teams most interested in #Blackhawks' Patrick Sharp. Asking price still too high.

i wish they would play hard ball. just get a nice rtn for sharp.

i have a feeling they may have to buy out bickell and his contract. if they do, how much of that will go against their cap???

antti niemi what are your thoughts on the possibility of him rtn.... would he be worth the risk.

if he is, i would look to that and trade crawford.

Juha Hiitelä ‏@jhiitela 1h1 hour ago

Teräväinen to media in Helsinki today: ”Female fans (in Chicago) are quite horny. They come really close."

Original question to Teuvo was about selfies and how much fans wanted to take those with him and how does it feel.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 23, 2015 -> 12:26 PM)
The other interesting part of that is the floor is $52.8 million. Teams that are significantly under include Arizona, Nashville, Buffalo, and New Jersey.

Arizona only has 11 players signed for next year. They can resign their player and add AHLers and get there without Bickell. Just saying.

To me, Bickell is a buyout candidate because of his vertigo. I can't imagine anyone would want him AT THAT PRICE considering he could barely play in the SCF.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jun 24, 2015 -> 04:44 PM)
Juha Hiitelä ‏@jhiitela 1h1 hour ago

Teräväinen to media in Helsinki today: ”Female fans (in Chicago) are quite horny. They come really close."

Original question to Teuvo was about selfies and how much fans wanted to take those with him and how does it feel.

a really stupid interview. where is the old cliche, men should not brag about that stuff.

QUOTE (CanOfCorn @ Jun 24, 2015 -> 05:31 PM)
Arizona only has 11 players signed for next year. They can resign their player and add AHLers and get there without Bickell. Just saying.

To me, Bickell is a buyout candidate because of his vertigo. I can't imagine anyone would want him AT THAT PRICE considering he could barely play in the SCF.

yeah i agree on the buyout ..... but if the hawks sweeten the pie so to speak.... who knows.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 24, 2015 -> 06:59 PM)
This is Europe. They aren't nearly as uptight as Americans about sex.

i am not uptight, it is a gentlemanly thingy not to do.

oh well. i am old fashion, i guess. ;)

Edited by LDF