Official NHL 2014-15 Thread

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm officially very impressed with Nashville now. Looks like the coaching change was the best thing that could have happened to them. I wonder if they will slow down at all... on pace for 120 points.

It's up to the Hawks to keep chugging along and avoid their usual post-new year slump. And to keep enough in the tank for the playoffs.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jan 18, 2015 -> 09:05 PM)
Hawks now tied for 3Rd with Winnipeg. Not exactly how you want to be playing with a long road trip starting Wednesday.

The team has really fallen down a notch since Crawford got back. It isn't his fault or anything... that is just the timing. They just aren't as crisp right now. Too many atypical mistakes.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jan 19, 2015 -> 08:11 AM)
The team has really fallen down a notch since Crawford got back. It isn't his fault or anything... that is just the timing. They just aren't as crisp right now. Too many atypical mistakes.

They've faced 2 good teams in Dallas and Winny so those are 2 of the last teams the Hawks wanted to play sloppy defense against.

They'll push through it.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jan 19, 2015 -> 03:11 PM)

have you notice that everytime Crawford is injured and he comes back,

his game is really affected for a long while? i know it is b/c of the time

off, but the hawks needs to play thru.

second, any glaring mistakes that players make are really magnified.

b/c the goalie is not as sharp to stop the puck?

QUOTE (TheTruth05 @ Jan 23, 2015 -> 08:05 PM)
This video is pretty awesome.

you know what would have been a great commercial. the new all stars on the ice and something for some reason having the older stars there. Gordie, Bobby Hull, Bobby Orr and etc....

have some vocal exchange making fun or the other style or something.

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Jan 23, 2015 -> 04:00 PM)
They jack the prices up when the Hawks come to town, as you'd expect. Those were the cheapest tickets available.

I totally thought the game was in Chicago. $155 in St Louis? Holy s*** x 5. They don't even sell out consistently.