Official NHL 2014-15 Thread

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris Kuc @ChrisKuc · 5m 5 minutes ago

Kyle Cumiskey: "I'm just filling in for someone who is hurt." That appears to be Michal Rozsival. #Blackhawks

Ryan Hartman will make his NHL debut for #Blackhawks tonight.

Ben Smith is still on ice following #Blackhawks' morning skate. Could be a scratch for the first time this season.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Feb 13, 2015 -> 11:20 PM)
He looked like the only guy who wanted to play for the first 2 periods. A win's a win, hope they wake up and play better Sunday morning vs the Penguins.

To me I like to watch if the guy is around the puck and aware of the flow. He seemed to have it quite a bit tonight and was involved.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Feb 15, 2015 -> 05:42 PM)
That was one of the best shootouts I have ever seen.

Did they explain why Crosby got pulled out of the penalty box? I was there, so I didn't see a replay, but looked like a penalty to me

Nah, not even close to a penalty. It was the right call to "pick up the flag".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYCZGv_1xcE

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Feb 15, 2015 -> 11:38 PM)
Nah, not even close to a penalty. It was the right call to "pick up the flag".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYCZGv_1xcE

Yeah, it looked like the right decision. I just don't remember ever seeing a player sent to the penalty box and then called back out.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Feb 15, 2015 -> 05:40 PM)
Wow. Guy was dealing with concussions and depression as well.

concussion, was that the reason??? if it was, i have a feeling i know a topic the union will have on the next go around with the owners.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Feb 18, 2015 -> 07:19 PM)
Jimmy Howard is standing on his head so far. That first PP was as good as you can get without scoring.

Hawks have definitely seemed to be the better team tonight. It just hit me that these teams could totally face each other in the Stanley Cup Finals now. :o

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Feb 13, 2015 -> 12:24 PM)
Any bets on when Teuvo gets traded? That seems to be the usual SOP.

How good would Jimmy Hayes look now instead of Bickell ? Brad Richards not impressing.Sharp stats are down, Hossa was bad offensively until his recent torrid streak. H Its amazing when you look around the league how much talent the Hawks have given up, Byfuglien , Ladd, Hayes, Vrbata ,Troy Brouwer ,Nick Leddy , even Frolik is having a decent year for Winnipeg.