Official NHL 2014-15 Thread

Kimmo will be slower but should be at least reasonably more defensively responsible then Cumiskey has been.

Versteeg, Bickell, pick your poison. I'd almost rather see someone else from the Hogs, but these guys are getting paid the big bucks.

Really need our star players in this game.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (PlaySumFnJurny @ Jun 9, 2015 -> 01:04 PM)
I think Hossa's played well. I credit TB for the job they're doing against Kane & Toews. Bickell's been his usual self (this year), and as for Keith, you can't count on your D-men for scoring, consider it a bonus.

Patrick Sharp is the one who confounds me.

I never said Keith has to score and Hossa has been bad. My point is that Kane is always ripped but there are so many high paid players that aren't scoring.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jun 11, 2015 -> 02:51 AM)
You going to give him some credit now? Probably not.

This sport makes my head hurt.

Nice win. I don't get the Crawford hate from my relatives on Facebook and others. It's not like he's giving up many goals at all. Anytime you give up one goal, I think he's star of tonight's game. I think he's a good goalie if not spectacular. I'm hoping the Hawks can catch a Tampa team playing a s*** game in either Game 5 or 7 as Anaheim did last series in the final game. It's not likely, but possible our experienced Hawks team could stay consistent, while TB has one rotten game at home and Hawks win third Cup in 6 years.

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jun 10, 2015 -> 09:51 PM)
You going to give him some credit now? Probably not.

This sport makes my head hurt.

I hope you weren't holding your breath...

And it wasn't the sport making your head hurt, it was the excessive amounts of alcohol it takes to watch this team...

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Jun 11, 2015 -> 09:31 AM)
Duncan Keith is so much fun to watch in these playoffs. I'm not sure he is human.

Saved a goal on that wrap around. Crawford was slow getting to the other post and would've been beaten.