Official NHL 2014-15 Thread

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jun 13, 2015 -> 10:08 PM)
Just looked at Stubhub, $950 cheapest standing room, $1,500 cheapest seat, crazy.

I had both of our tickets for game 4, so I'm out for game 6, but should be a crazy atmosphere.

It's already increased. Can't get in the door for less than 1000

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jun 13, 2015 -> 10:34 PM)
So if the Hawks win on Monday when would the parade be? I ask because we are visiting family and planned on going downtown on Tuesday or Wednesday

If they win Monday, it would probably be Thursday or Friday.

QUOTE (CanOfCorn @ Jun 12, 2015 -> 08:40 PM)
Since 2009, in games 4 - 7, the Blackhawks are 41-14.

TBL has a TON of pressure on them for game 5. Why? Because the BH have been here before. They don't get too up when they win nor too down when they lose. A young, inexperienced in the SCF team can easily let the pressure get to them.

Of course, it hasn't happened so far, but the 'hawks haven't played their best hockey yet.

IMHO, I think the Lightning have come closer to playing the best they can than the Blackhawks...and it's still tied at 2.

Plus, I don't worry until G6.

Great post. Great win. I love Crawford. He gets very little credit from some fans who have backup quarterback syndrome, but damn, he stopped a few shots that easily could have tied that game. Kudos Crawford and everybody else. Had just enough offense the last two games with 2-1 wins thanks to Crawford in large part. If Hawks win this series, back to back 2-1 wins are pretty special.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jun 14, 2015 -> 03:18 AM)
It's already increased. Can't get in the door for less than 1000

I predict nobody will pay 1000 bucks.

QUOTE (bmags @ Jun 14, 2015 -> 04:02 AM)
Maybe let's stop planning the parade yet.

Great point. This thing is far from over. Have the Hawks lost home games in the playoffs? Yes.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jun 14, 2015 -> 04:11 AM)
Fans are allowed to look ahead, the players aren't and that's all that matters.

That's true.

Edited by greg775