Please welcome Jim & Blake

Chisoxfn

Jim (Tex) and Blake (Wite) have been extremely long-time posters and tremendous posters. Not only that, they have both served as fantastic members of the moderating team who have earned a promotion (or as they will soon find out, a demotion) to the admin ranks. I think they both bring a lot of great attributes to the table, most notable, both are very strong posters and obviously avid White Sox fans, but they also bring a key character trait to look and try to bring out the good in posters and understand the moderate lightly concept which I believe in and which I believe allows our posters to have freedom to go into various conversations (and to be emotional from time-to-time). With that said, we all know there are certain, simple rules that members are expected to abide by.

We will also be announcing some other changes in the coming week as we work to bring on some new blood!

PS: Thanks to everyone on Soxtalk.com for making this place what it is!!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys should do some kind of post that gives a glimpse as to how ST is run. What finances it, who is involved in the technical side, who hosts the site, things like that. And if it is needed, I bet that sort of thing could help you get donations.

QUOTE (Jake @ Jun 16, 2014 -> 01:11 PM)
You guys should do some kind of post that gives a glimpse as to how ST is run. What finances it, who is involved in the technical side, who hosts the site, things like that. And if it is needed, I bet that sort of thing could help you get donations.

Jason is in charge. If that doesn't generate pity donations, I don't know what will.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 16, 2014 -> 01:41 PM)
We told him to use something besides "password" for his password.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jun 16, 2014 -> 01:47 PM)
1234 for the win!

I just changed my password for the first time on this site but my password I've been using these last 10 years might be even worse than those for a White Sox site.

Edited by Rowand44

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jun 16, 2014 -> 02:09 PM)
I just changed my password for the first time on this site but my password I've been using these last 10 years might be even worse than those for a White Sox site.

My password used to be whitesox on this site.