2014-2015 NBA thread

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 26, 2014 -> 08:13 PM)
Yeah, Adam Morrison was pretty good, too. How did that work out? For the first time ever I agree with Badger. Awful trade. But at least Chicago has another grindy white guy to worship.

He is not comparable to Adam Morrison at all.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jun 26, 2014 -> 08:13 PM)
Kirk is fine for a few minutes. You're not expecting him to play 20.

Yeah but you could have had napier/ennis and a SG who can shoot. It would have given the Bulls a great mix and insurance against Rose.

Instead you got a guy with no real position. Seriously its bad.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jun 26, 2014 -> 08:19 PM)
Yeah but you could have had napier/ennis and a SG who can shoot. It would have given the Bulls a great mix and insurance against Rose.

I think you expect Thibs to play rookies a lot more than he actually does. McDermott seems really coachable and pretty smart. Thibs has been able to hide shooters on defense for a while too. I think it's much more likely McDermott gets playing time than the guards you wanted them to take.

All this depends on whether or not the Bulls get Melo though, because I wouldn't be a big fan of this trade if we don't.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jun 26, 2014 -> 08:19 PM)

Not sure why you like Ennis so much. He would have made 0 sense for the Bulls imo.

Edited by Rowand44

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jun 26, 2014 -> 08:23 PM)
Not sure why you like Ennis so much. He would have made 0 sense for the Bulls imo.

You dont know why I would want a PG when Rose is coming off back to back season ending knee injuries?

I hope Rose is fine and there are no issues, but you gotta prepare for the worst, cause the Bulls cant have Hinrich starting all year if they want to be anything.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jun 26, 2014 -> 08:27 PM)
You dont know why I would want a PG when Rose is coming off back to back season ending knee injuries?

I hope Rose is fine and there are no issues, but you gotta prepare for the worst, cause the Bulls cant have Hinrich starting all year if they want to be anything.

If Rose is broken they're not going to do anything anyways. They've proven 800 times that they can find decent back up pgs, they don't need to draft one.

Put me in the group that would have rather had Harris or Young than McDermott, much less giving up the other pick for him as well. I don't trust him to do anything but shoot, while the other two might.

Also, while I'm not a huge fan of Ennis, the Bulls do need to go into next year with three serviceable PG's given what's happened with Rose of late. No, Kirk doesn't count.