2014-2015 NBA thread

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jun 18, 2014 -> 04:37 PM)
I mean, I think that's everywhere. I hate the guy and enjoy watching him lose, but if he came to Chicago i'd be happy as a clam.

Ditto.

So, I'd place odds of Lebron leaving Miami are .5%. At least for another year, the Heat will be the Heat. Though, okay, maybe Bosh out for assets, I just don't see anyone on open market that would help them as much as him (even in terms of quantity).

QUOTE (scs787 @ Jun 18, 2014 -> 08:30 PM)
I'm not holding my breath, but I don't see why not. I know if I were him I'd wanna play here.

Ha, same here. But for some reason he (nor any star) wants to play in Chicago. We were clearly the best choice in 2010 and he didn't pick us. We had a young, talented, deep roster who could have been contenders for a decade or more (instead of 4 years like Miami) and he went the Miami route. We are in worse shape now with a questionable Rose.

While I think that coming to Chicago would be a smart move for him, I don't see him feeling the same way.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jun 18, 2014 -> 04:13 PM)
I think the odds are 99% Heat, 1% anywhere else. The only way he leaves is if Miami does absolutely nothing to improve the team.

That's the problem though. If Wade is back, Miami is almost screwed. Can't really add more and they need more with his dead ass dragging around.

QUOTE (scs787 @ Jun 18, 2014 -> 08:30 PM)
I'm not holding my breath, but I don't see why not. I know if I were him I'd wanna play here.

Because it won't happen, it just won't.

I wonder how different things would be if basketball was played in the summer.

It'll be interesting to see where the two Iowa State guys end up in the draft, if at all. Have seen both Kane and Ejim mentioned in the late second round. Have an easier time seeing Kane get drafted.

In some alternate universe right now, I’m writing about how incredible the 2014 Finals between OKC and Chicago was. That’s just the NBA for you — it’s a league of “What if’s.

I wish that was in this universe :crying

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jun 19, 2014 -> 02:15 PM)
So, the end of pre-draft workouts if you can get hurt doing one?

Wonder how much money that cost him.

Considering his pre-existing injury issues, I wouldnt imagine too much.

Some team is either going to take a Portland sized chance on him, or they are going to all let him fall