2014-2015 NBA thread

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Sep 24, 2014 -> 09:06 AM)
I have to say, hooray for Derrick Rose! What an awesome gift.

well according to Bernstein, it was all orchestrated by adidas and his PR, and Rose barely knows anything about it. So, thank his PR

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Sep 24, 2014 -> 08:08 AM)
well according to Bernstein, it was all orchestrated by adidas and his PR, and Rose barely knows anything about it. So, thank his PR

Also according to Bernstein, Derrick Rose is a poopy face and LeBron James cares more about Chicago because he is LeBron.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Sep 24, 2014 -> 09:08 AM)

Even if that is true, the dude just signed a check for a million dollars for some kids who really need it. I'm OK with that even if it is a worst case scenario as to how and why. For how much time people spend on wife beaters and rapists, we should spend more time on the philanthropists.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Sep 24, 2014 -> 09:16 AM)
Even if that is true, the dude just signed a check for a million dollars for some kids who really need it. I'm OK with that even if it is a worst case scenario as to how and why. For how much time people spend on wife beaters and rapists, we should spend more time on the philanthropists.

Exactly. Bernstein just wants to crap on something else that's positive.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Sep 24, 2014 -> 09:16 AM)

Yup. I wouldn't be surprised at all if his PR team came up with the idea, he still wrote the check, he's still doing the good deed.

Edited by Rowand44

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Sep 24, 2014 -> 09:08 AM)

Why am I not surprised Bernstein looks for the negative when someone, who has a history of not seeking publicity, donates $1 million to a good cause?

http://www.csnchicago.com/bulls/bulls-fina...r-signing-three

The Bulls finalized their training camp roster by signing Ben Hansbrough, Kim English and Solomon Jones. The three additions bring the team's roster to 17 players as they prepare for the start of training camp Monday at the Advocate Center.