2014-2015 NBA thread

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Dec 23, 2014 -> 01:08 AM)
Thibs was going to put him back in, but didn't want to stop what was working.

I have no problem with that. Him and Noah can use more bench time if Gibson and Niko are healthy and playing well. We need those 2 guys to stay healthy for playoffs, and Noah hasn't looked all that great with his knee issues this year.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Dec 23, 2014 -> 08:18 PM)
Another solid win, and I don't want to say this too loud but we are starting to see longer flashes of old D Rose

The key for him is to stay healthy, if he does, he'll be elite once again.

Edited by MexSoxFan#1

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Dec 24, 2014 -> 08:33 AM)
He inadvertantly smacked an assistant coach right in the face if that video continued for a couple more seconds.

You cant get in the way of the swagger, or bad things will happen

His shot has been so terrible at times this year, but taking over the last two 4th quarters, against decent competition.... very excite!

The Bulls in general, finally healthy, are playing well. The win against Memphis was great too. Great stretch for them. I like Thibs' rotation of big guys late in games too with Noah-Taj defense, Noah-Niko stretch offense, Noah-Gasol pick and pop offense, Taj-Niko, run and gun while the starters rest.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Dec 24, 2014 -> 09:03 AM)
His shot has been so terrible at times this year, but taking over the last two 4th quarters, against decent competition.... very excite!

The Bulls in general, finally healthy, are playing well. The win against Memphis was great too. Great stretch for them. I like Thibs' rotation of big guys late in games too with Noah-Taj defense, Noah-Niko stretch offense, Noah-Gasol pick and pop offense, Taj-Niko, run and gun while the starters rest.

He's actually shattering his career high in 2PT FG% by a good margin. He just need to keep building his confidence and attack the basket. Let the three point shot compliment his game instead of using it as his bread and butter.

QUOTE (thxfrthmmrs @ Dec 24, 2014 -> 09:27 AM)
He's actually shattering his career high in 2PT FG% by a good margin. He just need to keep building his confidence and attack the basket. Let the three point shot compliment his game instead of using it as his bread and butter.

Really? That's surprising. I've seen so many shots miss the rim and hit backboard. Maybe that ugly stretch of 3's he was taking last week clouded my memory.