2014-2015 NBA thread

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Dec 24, 2014 -> 09:28 AM)
I've never worried about his game coming back. He'll get there, we just have to keep him on the court.

Yeah. It looks like he's starting to trust his body again.

I repeat. Please, God, don't f*** us.

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (thxfrthmmrs @ Dec 24, 2014 -> 09:27 AM)
He's actually shattering his career high in 2PT FG% by a good margin. He just need to keep building his confidence and attack the basket. Let the three point shot compliment his game instead of using it as his bread and butter.

He's going back to shooting long 2s instead of 3s. Usually, that's a bad thing, but he's good at those 17-18 footers he used to shoot in his rookie and sophomore years. His 3's been awful this year...only hitting 28% of them.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Dec 24, 2014 -> 09:32 AM)
Yeah. It looks like he's starting to trust his body again.

I repeat. Please, God, don't f*** us.

I was just thinking it would have been hilarious and extremely sad if he did a Stephen Tulloch/Lamarr Houston skipping down the court.

QUOTE (Jake @ Dec 24, 2014 -> 11:21 AM)
Will Aaron Brooks be the first tiny, offense-oriented backup PG to return the next season after playing well?

I hope. That was some Dr. j stuff last night.

Funny to fall in love with these dudes every year. I think Nate was still my favorite though.

QUOTE (Jake @ Dec 24, 2014 -> 11:21 AM)
Will Aaron Brooks be the first tiny, offense-oriented backup PG to return the next season after playing well?

if he keeps doing what he is doing, another team will overpay

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Dec 24, 2014 -> 12:30 PM)
Does anyone on the site have the TV version of league pass, but not use the online access or not use it a lot?

I have the TV version, but don't use it on my TV. I'm pissed, too, because I didn't realize that Time Warner would only have one HD game going at once. I don't always check, but I've never seen a Bulls game on the lone HD channel.

QUOTE (Jake @ Dec 24, 2014 -> 09:39 AM)
I have the TV version, but don't use it on my TV. I'm pissed, too, because I didn't realize that Time Warner would only have one HD game going at once. I don't always check, but I've never seen a Bulls game on the lone HD channel.

D'Oh. I was going to see if you didn't use the online version (since each TV feed comes w/online access as well) if you'd be willing to sell the online access for me to use. I originally wasn't going to get because i Thought I was getting all the WGN games + national games, but have really enjoyed the season so was going to try and find a way to get at least partial access so I could stream games at night (I normally don't watch live...watch on west coast once my daughter is asleep and done with household chores, etc).

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Dec 24, 2014 -> 12:41 PM)
D'Oh. I was going to see if you didn't use the online version (since each TV feed comes w/online access as well) if you'd be willing to sell the online access for me to use. I originally wasn't going to get because i Thought I was getting all the WGN games + national games, but have really enjoyed the season so was going to try and find a way to get at least partial access so I could stream games at night (I normally don't watch live...watch on west coast once my daughter is asleep and done with household chores, etc).

You could check out Ballstreams. It's a a site out of Sweden (I think). I know a bunch of people who use it (my roommate included) and it provides all the NBA games in HD. The quality is better than NBA League Pass. I know because we had League Pass last year. I think it's like $60 for the season. I guess it all depends on if you trust these folks with your credit card info, but so far, I've never heard anything bad about it.