• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Jake @ Jan 29, 2015 -> 11:59 PM)
I've gotta say it feels like the refs are trolling Derrick Rose

This is where Thibs needs to step in, b**** and complain to the media, even if it means getting fined. PJax was a master at this. Rose gets hammered alot going to the rim and he hardly ever gets a call. OTOH, Harden, Durant, LeBron get every damn call...

Edited by MexSoxFan#1

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jan 28, 2015 -> 12:26 PM)
Cowley is complete and utter trash. It sickens me how much this gets talked about because it is impossible for players not to listen to it and for Thibbs voice not to be a little sabotaged because of these reports. Because of them, there is always that little bit of doubt in a players mind and it sucks. I'm glad Paxson came out so strong after Van Gundy's statements. I wish the Bulls would throw a few mill Thibbs way to shut all of it up. This team is good enough that the money spent telling everyone, see, we told you he was our guy, would be so worth it in terms of wins / losses.

Gar is a good GM, but his stupid freaking ego created this mess with the whole Ron Adams fiasco. Dumb. Get rid of one of the top assistants and piss off your head coach because he ran his mouth because he, like any coach, wanted to contend and wanted to win now (that is the job of a coach..to ask for the best team possible and try to put the best guys out there to win...the job of the GM is to control and construct the roster to the best interest of the franchise). Look at the mess you created.

I wish this was totally a Cowley production, but KC Johnson has said there is a big disconnect, a lot of tension and he wouldn't be surprised if Thibs is coaching elsewhere next season.

I blame Gar Foreman. By all accounts the Bulls are ready to hand it off to Fred Hoiberg because him and Gar are boys. The last time the Bulls replaced their head coach with a Iowa State head coach, it was not pleasant. Sorry heads

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jan 30, 2015 -> 01:05 PM)
I blame Gar Foreman. By all accounts the Bulls are ready to hand it off to Fred Hoiberg because him and Gar are boys. The last time the Bulls replaced their head coach with a Iowa State head coach, it was not pleasant. Sorry heads

if this is the case, i would let Foreman go. Thib is too good of a coach to let go.

2nd, it does hurt, when some key players are not playing as they should or how they have played in the past.

Edited by LDF

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jan 30, 2015 -> 05:50 AM)
I wish this was totally a Cowley production, but KC Johnson has said there is a big disconnect, a lot of tension and he wouldn't be surprised if Thibs is coaching elsewhere next season.

Nick Friedell on WMVP yesterday said the same thing. This is becoming the locker-room story and it is becoming the front office and players v Thibs and the fans