2014-2015 NBA thread

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (buhbuhburrrrlz @ Mar 1, 2015 -> 09:23 PM)
wouldn't be a proper Bulls season if everybody didn't drop dead before the playoffs

It just snow balls. Even if everyone is healthy, I won't feel comfortable. It'll just be a matter of time.

Why did Thibs have him in the game?

The Bulls have so many players who are chronically injured. It's time for Gar/Pax to shake that up a bit. Even if they were totally healthy for Game 1 of the playoffs, no way that lasts more than a game or two. It is amazing how many games their players miss.

Stubhub prices are only going to go lower.

Edited by Dick Allen

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Mar 2, 2015 -> 01:15 PM)
If it isn't Rose, it will be Butler, or Noah or someone else. It really may be the most fragile roster in professional sports.

Dunleavy was out 20 games, Doug was on the shelf for a while. Taj sprains his ankles every week, Kirk is always dealing one thing or another. 34 year old Gasol might have been the healthiest player this year.

Every time someone says the Bulls are a dangerous team when healthy, I shrug and laugh in their face.

QUOTE (thxfrthmmrs @ Mar 2, 2015 -> 01:49 PM)
I missed the part of yesterday's game where he got hurt. How did that happen?

He bumped into one of the Clippers players (maybe Jordan?) while the Clip was setting a screen. Absolutely nothing out of the ordinary, nothing that hasn't happened to him a thousand times in his pro career.