2014-2015 NBA thread

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Mar 2, 2015 -> 01:04 PM)
Why did Thibs have him in the game?

The Bulls have so many players who are chronically injured. It's time for Gar/Pax to shake that up a bit. Even if they were totally healthy for Game 1 of the playoffs, no way that lasts more than a game or two. It is amazing how many games their players miss.

Stubhub prices are only going to go lower.

This isn't on thibs. It's just a freak injury.

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Mar 4, 2015 -> 06:39 AM)
Not sure any game is not going to be ugly for awhile with this team. We are missing 3 of our main 6 guys

and imo, this speaks volume on the coach. able to do this. i guess i am hedging is this should finalize the idea of who is more valuable, Thibs or Gar.

QUOTE (bmags @ Mar 4, 2015 -> 09:13 AM)
Main takeaway from that game - Niko and Gasol pulling out their big men to the perimeter destroyed that defense.

ALSO - man, what happened to the Wiz?

I have seen some tweets and stories about it, it seems like there is an alpha dog problem. Wall says he is it, Beal thinks he is it, the locker room has divided over it

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Mar 4, 2015 -> 09:16 AM)
I have seen some tweets and stories about it, it seems like there is an alpha dog problem. Wall says he is it, Beal thinks he is it, the locker room has divided over it

TBH, I hate paul pierce, but I'm surprised a player like him on the team would let a locker room split like that. Unless I could also see him play favorites too.

QUOTE (LDF @ Mar 4, 2015 -> 06:48 AM)
and imo, this speaks volume on the coach. able to do this. i guess i am hedging is this should finalize the idea of who is more valuable, Thibs or Gar.

It also speaks volumes when the healthy team flops against crappy opponents.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Mar 4, 2015 -> 09:16 AM)

Interesting that the locker room would divide over it.

In this corner! John Wall! NBA All-Star, stat stuffer, and all around ass kicker!

In the other corner! Bradley Beal! Oft-injured chucker failing to reach heights expected of him!

WHO WILL WIN!?