2014-2015 NBA thread

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Also, Thibs coaching last night was fantastic.

Hopefully he keeps using E'Twaun, hopefully more than Kirk, after Rose returns. He'll need to learn to ride the hot hands in the front court. Let Noah create some opportunities in the high post more. Keep using Snell.

Hell, Doug didn't look terrible on D, just offense.

Thibs' problems arise when he has too much depth, which is extremely strange.

QUOTE (raBBit @ Mar 4, 2015 -> 12:47 PM)
Surprised no one is b****ing about Brooks. I am in the middle on him compared to the consensus but my god was he making some stupid decisions in the last couple minutes. He had me worried.

Yeah, then Moore stopped the slide. Brooks is playing terrible. I still say DJ was best of our small guards.

Seriously. None of the players on the team trust this staff. Every year the players go down with bulls*** injuries and Thibs gets blamed. These are the same clowns that damn near killed Luol Deng. I know injuries happen, and I know that Threekola's latest injury is no big deal.

But this medical staff sucks butt.

QUOTE (Jake @ Mar 4, 2015 -> 03:29 PM)
Haven't the Bulls had some turnover in their training staff in the past ~12 months?

addition, not turnover. They added Derrick's personal liason, Jen Swanson. SHe is Thibs "minutes foil". One guy left to go to a college position

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Mar 4, 2015 -> 03:33 PM)
addition, not turnover. They added Derrick's personal liason, Jen Swanson. SHe is Thibs "minutes foil". One guy left to go to a college position

Fred, who cleared a player to play on a broken leg.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Mar 4, 2015 -> 02:30 PM)
Herm Schneider double duty!

I don't understand how both teams are owned by Reinsdorf and one has the best staff, the other the worst staff.

Like Christ, have Herm come do a seminar or something.

BTW, 3-way tie for 2nd place right now in the East. Bulls wins tiebreaker over Raptors and Cavs and Raptors wins over Cavs. If only this is the final standing in the regular season, Cleveland facing Wiz in the first round and Hawks in the second round would give Bulls easiest path to ECF.

QUOTE (thxfrthmmrs @ Mar 5, 2015 -> 12:54 AM)
When you combine Rose's athleticism with Patrick Beverly's motor and Blake Griffin's explosiveness you get mutant Westbrook. That man is just ridiculous and so much fun to watch.

How do you break your face, get surgery on it, then come back 4 days later with a mask and do what he did last night? KD is officially Scottie Pippen to Westbrook's Jordan.

Edited by Jordan4life

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Mar 5, 2015 -> 05:27 PM)
How do you break your face, get surgery on it, then come back 4 days later with a mask and do what he did last night? KD is officially Scottie Pippen to Westbrook's Jordan.

:lol: you still can amuse me with your hyperbole over EVERYTHING.