White Sox vs Twins

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Jun 21, 2014 -> 02:22 PM)
This Twins PA announcer is, for the second day in a row, a disgrace

Sounds like they are having a kid do it today, happens a lot. Saw it a cards game I went to last weekend when I was in stl

QUOTE (Bigsoxhurt35 @ Jun 21, 2014 -> 02:28 PM)
How so?

QUOTE (iguchi=dank @ Jun 21, 2014 -> 02:32 PM)
Sounds like they are having a kid do it today, happens a lot. Saw it a cards game I went to last weekend when I was in stl

Yeah, they've been having a kid do the 4th inning every game this series. The same, painfully slow-speaking kid, seemingly.

QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ Jun 21, 2014 -> 01:56 PM)
... give it up. Tyler Flowers is an awful hitter and there's not much chance he'll ever be anything else. Judging someone by two nights is silly, particularly when they went 1 for 7 with a single and 2 Ks.

It's not that I think he's good, it's just the fact that someone's blind disdain for the player made them fail to realize that his last two games were far from something to b**** about, relatively speaking

QUOTE (Jake @ Jun 21, 2014 -> 01:35 PM)
It's not that I think he's good, it's just the fact that someone's blind disdain for the player made them fail to realize that his last two games were far from something to b**** about, relatively speaking

I didn't b**** about it, just pointed out that I disagree with it as any sort of sign he's about to turn it around.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 21, 2014 -> 02:36 PM)
Beckham quietly down to .270, as he was at .300 12 days ago

Gotta say this latest slump he hasn't seemed to be striking out with no clue and stuff. Seen a lot of hard hit balls at people... The numbers may tell another story