6/23/2014 White Sox @ Orioles

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Eaton CF Beckham 2B Abreu DH Viciedo LF Ramirez SS Konerko 1B Gillaspie 3B Sierra RF Flowers C

Markakis RF Pearce 1B Jones CF Cruz LF Young DH Hardy SS Machado 3B Schoop 2B Joseph C

Edited by flavum

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jun 23, 2014 -> 02:48 PM)
Why is Gillaspie batting 7th now?? He has the highest average on the team. I guess we are facing a lefty today so it makes sense but didn't he bat lower in the line up yesterday too?

Breaking up the section of the line up that was all slumping at once, I am guessing.

How the hell is the Sox collection of talent supposed to win one on the road vs. Balt after losing four to a hellhole team like Minnesota? Answer. Sox can't. So pencil in 3 losses. I assume it's a 3 game series. Of course Sale might shut out anybody so I guess one win is possible.

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (raBBit @ Jun 23, 2014 -> 03:16 PM)
Bobby Jenks probably had really decent numbers after stripping his outings against Baltimore.

7.02 career ERA against Baltimore. I expected it to be even worse than that.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 23, 2014 -> 04:01 PM)
How the hell is the Sox collection of talent supposed to win one on the road vs. Balt after losing four to a hellhole team like Minnesota? Answer. Sox can't. So pencil in 3 losses. I assume it's a 3 game series. Of course Sale might shut out anybody so I guess one win is possible.

And suddenly, all my worries are gone.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 23, 2014 -> 04:01 PM)

Yeah, we are going to sweep the O's!

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 23, 2014 -> 02:01 PM)

Do not sully the game thread with your negativity . And that goes for the rest of you too. ;)