Halos @ White Sox Start Time 10 Min Ago

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jul 2, 2014 -> 09:25 PM)
Lol. If he puts in a reliever and they give up a run you post the same thing.

Nope. When I noticed he was still in I almost said something saying he should be taken out.. But after Pujols almost hit a home run, I knew he should have been taken out.. Robin tried to press his luck for no reason and it failed.. We have an off day tomorrow. Use the bullpen when I guy let up a home run the previous inning and is well over 100 pitches

I called that HR by the way.

That was a solid effort by Danks who has been pitching really well as of late, if I were Rick Hahn would put him on the trading block and try to move him at the deadline. There will be a team that will miss out on both Price and Samardzija at the deadline and they'll get desperate for pitching and will be willing to offer a lot for Danks.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jul 2, 2014 -> 09:27 PM)
Nope. When I noticed he was still in I almost said something saying he should be taken out.. But after Pujols almost hit a home run, I knew he should have been taken out.. Robin tried to press his luck for no reason and it failed.. We have an off day tomorrow. Use the bullpen when I guy let up a home run the previous inning and is well over 100 pitches

Hahaha. Saved.

QUOTE (Joshua Strong @ Jul 2, 2014 -> 09:28 PM)
I called that HR by the way.

That was a solid effort by Danks who has been pitching really well as of late, if I were Rick Hahn would put him on the trading block and try to move him at the deadline. There will be a team that will miss out on both Price and Samardzija at the deadline and they'll get desperate for pitching and will be willing to offer a lot for Danks.

There are tons of scouts at the game tonight.

QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ Jul 2, 2014 -> 09:29 PM)
Over/under on Tyler's end of season average? .205?

With about the same amount of at bat the rest of the season, he would have to be a .180 hitter to get down to .205.

Under.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jul 2, 2014 -> 09:21 PM)
What is your stance on Robin?

Indifferent because I think Coop controls the pitching staff. I just can't imagine Coop not speaking up if he thinks Robin is handling the staff wrong. Robin is an ex hitter, Coop is one of the most respected pitching coaches in the league, really think it's his call out there.

Danks has always been a workhorse and he just had one of his best games ever against a damn good Angels team.