Hawk Harrelson Drinking Game Coozies

mfinch0983

QUOTE (The Ultimate Champion @ Jul 3, 2014 -> 11:51 AM)
Cool.

I see there is a hole in the bottom. As such I don't think I'd use it for beer, I think I'd stick my willy through the hole on the bottom and use the coozie as a hat for my balls.

But if girls saw it, they would say "He gone!" and be disinterested.

Food for thought

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jul 3, 2014 -> 11:53 AM)
But if girls saw it, they would say "He gone!" and be disinterested.

Food for thought

I have eaten that food.

Maybe a good foam scrotum hat would be one with Hawk's face on it and a jimmy hole where the nose would be. Also featuring the Captain Hawk eye patch accessory with special limited edition parrot which you can strap to your taint when you are feeling especially tropical. However unlike the item in this thread I do believe Hawk himself would have to sign off on it, I'm not so sure you could sell Hawk merchandise without his consent.

What a bunch of killjoys around here. The hackneyed clichés are the thing that makes Hawk most distinctive and tolerable. I suppose a more random old-guy surliness is preferable?

And the WE thing shouldn't be bothering anyone. Some of us have been rooting so long, and have spent so much money on merchandise and at the park, that it's natural to describe oneself as part of the collective fanbase with the term WE. Noone is fooling themselves into thinking they share the same desires and goals in lockstep with the org itself. It's harmless, get over it.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jul 3, 2014 -> 12:10 PM)
Chopper, two hopper...should be replaced by the one referring to Matt Abbatacola for any play with a broken bat.

So TUC, sorry about the broken/limp/cracked piece of wood, dude. "That's a Matt Abbatacola."

Oh I took the limpness as being Hawk's general attitude. IMO a Matt Abbattacola is when you get your foreskin caught in your zipper.

Anyway, any other new products out there I might be interested in? Thanks I'll hang up and listen.

QUOTE (Stan Bahnsen @ Jul 3, 2014 -> 12:17 PM)
What a bunch of killjoys around here. The hackneyed clichés are the thing that makes Hawk most distinctive and tolerable. I suppose a more random old-guy surliness is preferable?

And the WE thing shouldn't be bothering anyone. Some of us have been rooting so long, and have spent so much money on merchandise and at the park, that it's natural to describe oneself as part of the collective fanbase with the term WE. Noone is fooling themselves into thinking they share the same desires and goals in lockstep with the org itself. It's harmless, get over it.

I agree with this post but I would like to move it to the other thread. This thread is about foam scrotum hats and other new and exciting offers.

IMHO, adorning your scrotum with anything White Sox related inappropriately suggests the team's subservience and is wrong. I would, however, wear a beer koozie featuring Clark the Cub, and I have impaled Packers ones at parties.