Chris Sale wins Final Vote

southsider2k5

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the fact that I can vote through text while taking a poop. #America #TargetSale

Probably voted ~50 times so far online too. My employer closed so I got nothing better to do than vote for Sale while looking for my next job.

QUOTE (VAfan @ Jul 7, 2014 -> 01:35 PM)
It's absurd to have to vote Chris Sale in. He was not only the winning pitcher last year, he should have been the MVP, and would have been if they hadn't just wired it for Soriano.

You can cite several reasons why Sale should be an All Star, but his performance in last years game is not really one of them.

QUOTE (raBBit @ Jul 7, 2014 -> 12:29 PM)
I think this is an important angle for a potential Sale victory. I brought my iPad into the bathroom after my cup of coffee. I got in about 50 votes doing so. We should all use this strategy.

Hi8tis where are you ? People are talking about poop .I'm voting Sale and Morneau because nice to see him doing well after concussion.

QUOTE (TheTruth05 @ Jul 7, 2014 -> 01:03 PM)
I'll always hate the cubs, even if Rizzo deserves to win, I'm gonna vote Rendon not because of the partnership with the White Sox, but because Cubs teamed up with Detroit.So F*** Detroit and F*** the Cubs.

I'm more surprised it's the Nats considering Mike Rizzo and the front offices history with him, but I guess it's all water under the bridge now.

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Jul 8, 2014 -> 11:54 AM)
Kevin Milligan (whoever that is): Richards is the easy choice. 10 wins, an ERA under 3.00, and over 110 Ks. Come on people!

Milligan, more like mulligan, as in he needs a mulligan of a tweet, amirite?

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Jul 6, 2014 -> 11:38 PM)
Farrell has already said Uehara will be the fjrst replacement pitcher, so Sale wasn't even the last one cut...lol.

Especially given the token Lester pick, that's just total BS

QUOTE (La Marr Hoyt HOF @ Jul 8, 2014 -> 12:12 PM)
Especially given the token Lester pick, that's just total BS

Does everyone think Lester sucks or something? He clearly doesn't.

If you want to complain, complain about Scott Kazmir.

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Jul 8, 2014 -> 09:54 AM)
Kevin Milligan (whoever that is): Richards is the easy choice. 10 wins, an ERA under 3.00, and over 110 Ks. Come on people!

Technically it is a joke that Richards is in the final vote too.