7/21 KC Royals @ Chicago White Sox

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 21, 2014 -> 08:15 PM)
Yes it's painful to listen to the KC crew. Although Lefebvre is OK. Hudler, Physioc and Steve Stewart and such homers it's simply unbelievable.

They're not as bad as Harrelson, by a long shot.

Hudler was 10X more cocky and annoying when he did the Angels games. He's been humbled quite a bit.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jul 22, 2014 -> 02:16 AM)

Hudler was 10X more cocky and annoying when he did the Angels games. He's been humbled quite a bit.

Caufield I can't believe that's your take on the announcers. Hawk is a pleasure to listen to. His "homer" stuff is his home run call and some of that stuff. He gets pissed at times and rips the Sox, always has. The Royals announcers are so afraid to offend the front office all they do is talk about upcoming homestands and just pure homer bulls***. The ol, "Butler is due. Let's hope he gets hold of one."

Hawk is a genius; the Royals announcers except for Denny Matthews are just plain awful. Your statement about Hawk compared to them is just plain insulting.

Edited by greg775

Everyone make your "Robin should have pulled Sale *at this time*" comments right now or forever hold your peace!

I would let him start the 8th. Pull him if someone hits a hard base hit, or he walks someone. Let him finish the 8th otherwise. He is well rested. He can do this.

Edited by Chilihead90

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jul 22, 2014 -> 03:16 AM)

Yes, but the Hawk is ours so we put up with it. He loves his guys for sure

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 22, 2014 -> 02:22 AM)
I wonder if Sale pitches the 8th?

Yes, it's a combination of the "bulldog" thing (Verlander, Peavy) plus the fact the Sox bullpen cannot hold a 2 run lead over KC over six outs. He has no choice.

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Jul 22, 2014 -> 02:25 AM)
No damn way Sale should pitch the 8th.

If we want to win the game he has to pitch some of the eighth IMO. What's the pitch count? Under 110?

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 21, 2014 -> 09:27 PM)
If we want to win the game he has to pitch some of the eighth IMO. What's the pitch count? Under 110?

I'd rather ride or die with the bullpen than stress his arm more than is necessary.

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Jul 21, 2014 -> 09:13 PM)
I hate listening to this Royals crew. Hudler truly is a dunce.

Did you hear the back and forth when they were showing a bunch of Christmas in July footage? Dude was making fun of Hudler relentlessly, then got his when he called a person with a beard Mrs. Clause. Lol

Dayan needs to learn how to hit. I am of the belief he has some talent. He needs to go spend a month with Big Hurt somewhere in the offseason and learn how to hit. Maybe Sox could make it worth the Hurt's while and pay him uber bucks to tutor Viciedo.