Sox vs Twins

Kyyle23

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jul 25, 2014 -> 07:37 PM)
Eaton was safe were are you RV?

Maybe he figured the play wasn't high-leverage enough. I don't know, it's hard to defend him most of the time.

Danks running into some trouble here.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jul 25, 2014 -> 07:37 PM)
Eaton was safe were are you RV?

QUOTE (shysocks @ Jul 25, 2014 -> 07:43 PM)
Maybe he figured the play wasn't high-leverage enough. I don't know, it's hard to defend him most of the time.

Danks running into some trouble here.

Isn't there people who review the plays that tell Robin whether or not to challenge plays.

QUOTE (scs787 @ Jul 25, 2014 -> 05:45 PM)
Isn't there people who review the plays that tell Robin whether or not to challenge plays.

Yes but it's up to Robin to use that info at his discretion. Might need it later. It's a wise choice up 3-0 . Wouldn't have given us a run or taken a run away from the Twins.

What I like the most about that Abreu homer is the pitch selection. That pitch shouldn't have been hit out of the park. It was a slider that was just barely misplaced. An inch or two down and/or away, and he may have struck Jose out. Abreu's one and only vulnerability at this point is the slider low and away from righties. If he can make them pay in a big way even on the slightest misfire of that pitch, they won't even bother throwing it if they have a second thought about their ability to place it perfectly