Sox vs Twins

Kyyle23

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (sin city sox fan @ Jul 26, 2014 -> 08:05 PM)
Thats not just my opinion.....records will dictate that fact. Robin has personally cost us at least 15 wins this season (real number is probably somewhere between 20 and 25). Using the bare minimum, our record would be 65-39 without those bonehead decisions which would be the best record in baseball.

The best trade we could do this week would be to find a taker for Robin. However, since that isn't going to happen, I hope we go out and block a few holes which help prevent Batman's sidekick from ruining this entire season.

lolololol

Thats not just my opinion.....records will dictate that fact. Robin has personally cost us at least 15 wins this season (real number is probably somewhere between 20 and 25). Using the bare minimum, our record would be 65-39 without those bonehead decisions which would be the best record in baseball.

The best trade we could do this week would be to find a taker for Robin. However, since that isn't going to happen, I hope we go out and block a few holes which help prevent Batman's sidekick from ruining this entire season.

The-troll-is.jpg

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 26, 2014 -> 08:06 PM)
It'd be nice to sweep these bastards. Have the Sox been swept in a 4-game series yet this season? I'm sure I was incensed at the time but can't recall.

Yes at Minnesota last series.

Surely you can't be serious.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 26, 2014 -> 08:14 PM)
Some of these ballparks are too big. FAns want to see offense. That Tyler blast shoulda been a dinger in many parks that are more hitter friendly.

If you hit a homer in old Comiskey before they shortened the fences in 1982, you earned it. Talk about a pitchers park.