Rangers @ Sox 7:10 CST

Kyyle23

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Aug 4, 2014 -> 12:41 PM)
Oh so you're the reason we got all these problems. Why am I not surprised? I am going to start a thread and say "Is it Kyyle's fault that the Sox have had as many problems as they did and couldn't make any trades and why they don't spend any money and the minor leagues are so bad?"

Don't forget the bullpen sucks too unless that's under the heading of no spending money.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Aug 4, 2014 -> 08:14 PM)
I have a confession to make, last week i went on vacation when i had a 3 game gamethread win streak, and I left it up to Littlehurt and SS2k5 to make a gamethread and continue the streak.

They failed. And because they failed, I failed. We all failed. Mostly them, a little bit me, but i failed a little bit. Not nearly as much as them, though.

Vacation was fun, though. Go Sox.

They should drop and give you twenty

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Aug 4, 2014 -> 08:48 PM)
I can accept the blame for all this.

But gamethread, no. Well, not all of it. just a tiny bit.

Oh youse guys!. After last night and the night before I have an upset tummy but it's nothing a few dozen Tums and a win won't cure

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Aug 4, 2014 -> 07:30 PM)
Does anyone actually enjoy "Beer Money"? I wish they would just go back and broadcast old TWIBs.

Some of them are pretty funny. But a majority of them are bad

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Aug 4, 2014 -> 07:48 PM)
And Alexei grounds into another DP after Eaton gets on base

His 18th of the year......Jeez am I slow with these stats.

Sox really don't have a #2 hitter. At the very least looking at Beckhams double play numbers, he doesn't do it that often. Even in his worst year, 2011, he only grounded into 6 DPs.

Really hope Semien can fill that void.

Edited by scs787

QUOTE (scs787 @ Aug 4, 2014 -> 07:55 PM)
His 18th of the year......Jeez am I slow with these stats.

Sox really don't have a #2 hitter. At the very least looking at Beckhams double play numbers, he doesn't do it that often. Even in his worst year, 2011, he only grounded into 6 DPs.

Really hope Semien can fill that void.

With who is on the roster right now I would have Gillaspie bat 2nd against RH and Beckham against LH..

If Semien comes up I would have him bat 2nd against both probably

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Aug 4, 2014 -> 08:56 PM)
With who is on the roster right now I would have Gillaspie bat 2nd against RH and Beckham against LH..

If Semien comes up I would have him bat 2nd against both probably

Yea at least when Beckham screws it up he usually pops it up softly rather than rolling over Viciedo or Alexei style on a pitch and hitting it to SS.