White Sox @ Mariners 8:10CT CSN

GGajewski18

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Aug 10, 2014 -> 02:46 AM)
Tyler Flowers has the 3rd best batting average in the entire lineup right now.

The last week has taken some of the momentum this team was building so far this season. It has highlighted all of the issues this 25 man roster has, and also makes 2015 seem like another rebuilding season. Far too many holes to fill with a severe lack of depth in the minors.

Edited by fathom

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 9, 2014 -> 09:47 PM)
A strong .214 OBP for the leadoff hitter with a 43/5 K to walk ratio

Its almost Ozzie like with the whole need for a speed guy that has to lead off no matter how bad he is. Brings me back to the Wise, Pierre, etc. days.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Aug 9, 2014 -> 09:57 PM)
Its almost Ozzie like with the whole need for a speed guy that has to lead off no matter how bad he is. Brings me back to the Wise, Pierre, etc. days.

It's only 219 ABs, but the guy has a career OPS of .465. He should not see above the 9 spot until he proves he is even semi capable of hitting MLB pitching.

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Aug 9, 2014 -> 09:30 PM)
Go on Twitter and search "Hector Noesi" and click "all tweets". These Mariner fans are hilarious.

Lol you're not kidding.

Michael St. John ‏@frightwigwam 32m

All right, this thing where the Mariners do NOT crush Hector Noesi (HecNo! h/t @Brandon_Warne ) is some serious bulls*** & has got to stop.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 9, 2014 -> 07:48 PM)
The last week has taken some of the momentum this team was building so far this season. It has highlighted all of the issues this 25 man roster has, and also makes 2015 seem like another rebuilding season. Far too many holes to fill with a severe lack of depth in the minors.

We don't even know how to utilize the talent we have

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 9, 2014 -> 10:29 PM)
Conor's lack of range showing up already on the first play he's at 3rd. As I said last night, I wonder if his recent defensive play is making the Sox question his long-term role with the team.

I still believe Davidson is the future, but he has got to show up next season or else Hahn probably goes in a different direction. I still really like Davidson. Part of that might be my man crush I developed for him in the futures game though