GGajewski18

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Al Lopez's Ghost @ Aug 10, 2014 -> 08:59 PM)
There are an awful lot of guys on this team that are impossible to like.

Yep, but Danks is only one who will likely be back next year. I wonder if we see Micah Johnson up soon to lead off?

QUOTE (peavy44 @ Aug 10, 2014 -> 03:52 PM)
I agree trade him matt Davidson cant be worse them him.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 10, 2014 -> 03:54 PM)
Davidson has been a complete flop this year. He's done nothing to get a starting spot handed to him.

Ya, I think I'm ready to see Semien at 3B and Sanchez at 2B until Micah is ready(assuming he won't be come the start of the season).

I love Conor the hitter, but I've grown sour on him because of his D. Wouldn't hate to see him DH despite his lack of power.

QUOTE (flavum @ Aug 10, 2014 -> 03:53 PM)
Good. I hope the Mariners and Royals go down to the end for the 2nd wildcard, and the Sox have something to say about it the final weekend.

It would be cool if Paulie got a big hit to knock the Royals out on the last day of the season.

No I rather the Royals win the division and knock Detroit out of playoffs.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 10, 2014 -> 04:13 PM)
This offense has made scoring seem so difficult the last 6 games. It's led to some of the most boring games of the year.

Now that trade deadline is over it seems some guys are just playing out the string. De Aza sucks what is new.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Aug 10, 2014 -> 04:20 PM)
If you honestly believe that, and are still watching...

I believe it GB is playing out the string his body language is s*** and I watch no matter what until Football starts in September. If Sox are out of it I watch less on weekends as I am sure many others also do.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 10, 2014 -> 05:20 PM)
I do believe it's possible, and if changes happened, I could see it after the road trip ends.

But no changes have happened whatsoever other than those forced by injury. Pretty strong argument against changes happening.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Aug 10, 2014 -> 04:22 PM)
I believe it GB is playing out the string his body language is s*** and I watch no matter what until Football starts in September. If Sox are out of it I watch less on weekends.

So you'd still watch when you believe "some guys" have quit? That is pretty awful honestly. If I thought that, I sure wouldn't waste my time. I especially wouldn't waste time complaining about it, while watching it.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Aug 10, 2014 -> 10:24 PM)
So you'd still watch when you believe "some guys" have quit? That is pretty awful honestly. If I thought that, I sure wouldn't waste my time. I especially wouldn't waste time complaining about it, while watching it.

I watch to see the performance of the core guys. I have found myself changing the channel during Sox games for the first time all season this past week.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Aug 10, 2014 -> 04:22 PM)
I believe it GB is playing out the string his body language is s*** and I watch no matter what until Football starts in September. If Sox are out of it I watch less on weekends as I am sure many others also do.

It is also worth pointing out that you don't see many guys who have quit try a barehanded dive throw to first base. If he had given up, he would have just put that in his pocket.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Aug 10, 2014 -> 04:24 PM)

I watch more than GB. Some guys play all the way some do not. It's my time and opinion I am sure others feel the same way.