GGajewski18

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 10, 2014 -> 04:36 PM)
Hawk saying he loved the 3-0 green light last night is funny. Does he not remember that Beckham hit a weak grounder that the SS botched?

I laughed. Hawk giving Robin advice on Gord0n. Look the f*** out.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 10, 2014 -> 04:38 PM)
.412 OPS since the ASB for Beckham with no homers

GB career numbers post ASB are beyond brutal especially August and September.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 10, 2014 -> 04:49 PM)
A stretch of just horrific baseball by De Aza. Of course, he'll continue to get at bats and never suffer any consequences for his dumbass decisions.

Fekee will defend his actions.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 10, 2014 -> 04:49 PM)
A stretch of just horrific baseball by De Aza. Of course, he'll continue to get at bats and never suffer any consequences for his dumbass decisions.

Oh yes, let's punish him by playing Leury. Sounds great to me.

Actually it sounds like I'm the one being punished.

Let's be honest, benching someone on this team for terrible play is a hollow gesture that means nothing, especially when punishing a player who factors nothing into next years team.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Aug 10, 2014 -> 10:51 PM)
Oh yes, let's punish him by playing Leury. Sounds great to me.

Actually it sounds like I'm the one being punished.

Let's be honest, benching someone on this team for terrible play is a hollow gesture that means nothing, especially when punishing a player who factors nothing into next years team.

For me, it more goes back to how he never once got benched for a dumb decision. The only one I recall the last two years was Rios. I'm not a huge proponent of benching someone if it's just a freak happening, but when it happens as frequently as it has with De Aza, something should be done.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 10, 2014 -> 04:51 PM)
Looks gassed. I never would have thought he'd go this long without a homer after the first few months of the season.

Didn't he only play 60 something game last year due to injury and the Cuban league is only 90 games. Has played in over 100 this year plus spring training, hopefully a day off or two will help plus dhing him more

QUOTE (Melissa1334 @ Aug 10, 2014 -> 10:09 PM)
Didn't he only play 60 something game last year due to injury and the Cuban league is only 90 games. Has played in over 100 this year plus spring training, hopefully a day off or two will help plus dhing him more

Hawk was saying he actually hopes they bench him during the Giants series so he gets 4 days off.