Boston comes to town: 9/2 Gamethread

Soxplosion

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Cmon dude he threw a gem.  Our pitching in this game was not the problem. :nono The problem is anytime we face a pitcher who is smart enough to not throw strikes, we are too stupid to take the pitch.

That is the point I was trying to make. Two-hits allowed and both homers and our offense can't bring in the runners from scoring position because they swing at everything and all try to be the homer hero. Colon didn't deserve to lose that game.

ahem.........FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay I'm done.

Let's get em tomorrow boys! :headbang

CWSOX45

That is the point I was trying to make. Two-hits allowed and both homers and our offense can't bring in the runners from scoring position because they swing at everything and all try to be the homer hero. Colon didn't deserve to lose that game.

And by the way Dude please don't call me dude. Thank you, thank you very much. SMILE!! Tomorrow is another day and we are still in 1st place. I will be watching on ESPN2 and let's hope we can get some offesne to support MB.

ahem.........FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay I'm done.

Let's get em tomorrow boys!  :headbang

CWSOX45

Dude you screwed up my browser with that post somehow lol.

Hell of a game by Bart. I'm just kind of wondering why 0-22 Jose was batting in the 9th and also why SAC is a non-existent stat on this team. The only guy that understood his job was the guy just called up from AAA.

Ironic thing. I watched the DET series with the DET announcers. They made the comment that the Sox bats are so hot that they needed to bring one of their junkball pitchers in. I don't remember the pitcher's name, and he apparently is no good, but he throws junk. The announcers were talking about how much a change of pace from a pitcher could throw off this offense. Well, those fellas were right...Burkett is a s*** pitcher but throws good junk, and our offense went into a funk.

Hell of a game by Bart.  I'm just kind of wondering why 0-22 Jose was batting in the 9th and also why SAC is a non-existent stat on this team.  The only guy that understood his job was the guy just called up from AAA.

Ironic thing.  I watched the DET series with the DET announcers.  They made the comment that the Sox bats are so hot that they needed to bring one of their junkball pitchers in.  I don't remember the pitcher's name, and he apparently is no good, but he throws junk.  The announcers were talking about how much a change of pace from a pitcher could throw off this offense.  Well, those fellas were right...Burkett is a s*** pitcher but throws good junk, and our offense went into a funk.

I assume they were talking about knuckleballer Steve Sparks.

Hell of a game by Bart.  I'm just kind of wondering why 0-22 Jose was batting in the 9th and also why SAC is a non-existent stat on this team.  The only guy that understood his job was the guy just called up from AAA.

Ironic thing.  I watched the DET series with the DET announcers.  They made the comment that the Sox bats are so hot that they needed to bring one of their junkball pitchers in.  I don't remember the pitcher's name, and he apparently is no good, but he throws junk.  The announcers were talking about how much a change of pace from a pitcher could throw off this offense.  Well, those fellas were right...Burkett is a s*** pitcher but throws good junk, and our offense went into a funk.

I wonder if we'll see much of Miles. I don't know how they could get him in, since he isn't really a shortstop. I'd be playing a bit more of Graffy right now.

And once again, I'll say that I would only want Jose back at a cheap rate next year (like a mill) and if that option vests it better be because he earned at bats down the stretch.