2014 Fantasy Football Thread

Had to take a risk on Sankey, and oof. At one point he had 3 running backs getting carries over him. I don't know how you can be an NFL coach of a clear rebuilding team like the Titans and not give reps to the draft pick.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (chw42 @ Sep 8, 2014 -> 09:29 AM)
I got screwed by Charles and Stacy yesterday. 11 points combined...

I would have won if they had given me the 30 that were projected.

Also got Julius'd in my money league yesterday, but I was probably going to lose anyhow.

Yeah, Frank Gore and Zac Stacy combined for 10 pts for me. The only guys on my team who got double digit pts were Haushka and Vernon Davis. My team did awful.

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Sep 8, 2014 -> 12:03 AM)
So who else got f***ed by Julius Thomas tonight??

Hoping for a huge day out of Calvin Johnson tomorrow to pull out a win.

I would have been but Patterson had a big day to offset it somewhat.

QUOTE (scs787 @ Sep 8, 2014 -> 12:58 PM)
So, what does one make of the Miami RB situation? What about Sproles?

In one of my leagues I have all 3 and McCoy (And Gore). Would it be wrong to start both McCoy and Sproles or Miller and Moreno depending on matchups?

Moreno got 24 carries, Miller got 11 carries. Miller was used more in the passing game. I feel like that's going to be the workload split going forward. They want to use both backs.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Sep 9, 2014 -> 10:40 AM)
Do I dump the KC defense this week (up against Denver) to try to find a better match up?

Yes, KC has a brutal schedule and lost two good defenders for the season on Sunday.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Sep 9, 2014 -> 10:18 AM)
I traded:

Leveon Bell

MJD

Blount

Dwayne Bowe

For

Victor Cruz

Alston Jeffries

Toby Gerhart

Thoughts?

RBs are now lynch, morris with gerhart, west, ivory and greene. Wrs are cruz, Vincent jackson, jeffery, welker.

:lol:

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Sep 9, 2014 -> 07:28 AM)
I tied. How lame

That was against me right? I got pretty lucky with Cam not playing. I dont know if you were watching the late MNF game last night but I had Novak and Allen going and when I was down 2 with a few minutes left and the Chargers were in FG range up 5 on third down and Rivers got sacked and it pushed them out of FG range. Fortunately Allen had a 13 yard catch to tie it at least. Also, f*** Calvin Johnson.