8/26 vs Indians

flavum

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Aug 27, 2014 -> 03:14 AM)
Like to see Avi's other tools we've heard about one of these days.

He's hit for more power this year, even though short sample size. He's shown a solid hit tool, and has a good throwing arm. His defense is not good though.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 27, 2014 -> 03:15 AM)
What's wrong with the White Sox? This team is struggling big time. Has it run out of gas, especially the pitchers? Dropping games left and right of late.

Avi baby with a double, though!

You'll love hearing this, but they are not well-coached.

Edited by fathom

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Aug 26, 2014 -> 08:59 PM)
We can pay someone a lot less to put up similar or better production as a 4th OF. I'd take Jordan Danks. He has shown flashes offensively, and his defense is lightyears ahead of De Aza.

If he's the same guy we saw when Eaton went down, then I agree 100%. His superior baseball I.Q. doesn't hurt either and he's making peanuts.

I was surprised Conor didn't put one of those pitches in play. Seemed like he had little velocity on those pitches.

Tank looked like he was hustling on the DP, but he's mighty slow. Another team problem. Some plodders (yes I realize my fave, Paulie, leads the tortoise attack).

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Aug 26, 2014 -> 08:18 PM)
If he's the same guy we saw when Eaton went down, then I agree 100%. His superior baseball I.Q. doesn't hurt either and he's making peanuts.

Essentially all that happened after he came up different to earlier in the season was a little BABIP correction. F*ck superior baseball IQ if it comes with hitting .190/.270/.278 instead of .250/.318/.363. Or their career lines of .219/.294/.327 versus .269/.332/.399.