Kyyle23

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Aug 27, 2014 -> 10:19 PM)
good win it's nice to see future pieces like Hector, Adam, Avi and Jose contributing. Don't care either way about the bullpen moves it doesn't move the needle. Dumb s*** like hit and run with Conor and Tyler does however and that's why I can't stand Robin and he needs to go.

I will say that that was a little odd. I don't really see s*** like that too often out of him though honestly. But it's easy to say it happens a lot after something like that happened.

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Aug 28, 2014 -> 04:20 AM)
Never thought I'd see that posted. But I agree. Credit where credit's due.

That's what happens when players actually come through. They make the manager look good. It's all about the GM, folks. He's the one who brings in the players. If that 2-0 pitch from Putnam would have been blasted off the wall, Robin would have looked bad. Instead the guy popped it up to left and Putnam and Robin look good. It's probably an inch on the bat is all that decided the game there.

Robin isn't special, but he's as good as most of the managers out there. He's just not one of the top 2 or 3. He fits right in with the rest of the pack.

Edited by greg775